Meetings

Birdie's POV

My body shakes, my bottom pitching up as the leather of the riding crop is run down my spine.

I must look like such a whore, panting for him like I am. He doesn't make fun of me though for my wantoness, enjoying how he can work me up.

I gasp when he takes off the riding crop only to bring it back down on me. It burns, but in the best way. I'd say it arouses me more, but I don't think I could possibly be any wetter than this.

He hits me on the back of my thigh too and only moans escape me. My chest bows, my bottom raising in a silent plead.

My head is fuzzy, the thought of pleasure the only thing encompassing my mind.

He runs the leather over my southern lips and I quiver, so close to getting what I want.

"Mmmm pmmmm." Nothing comes out past the gag in my mouth, but he seems to get the hint, stooping to lick up the wetness in my folds.

I nearly cry from relief, my body going limp as his hands wrap around my stomach to hold me up.

"You have to hold yourself up, Sweetness." He chuckles, gently nipping my intimates before going back to eating me out.

I nod, knowing he can't hear me. His tongue feels like heaven on me, but it's the way he holds me up, grasping onto me for life, that sends me over the edge.

His roughness gets me into subspace, but his possessive and attentiveness is what kept me there today.

Keeping one hand on my stomach, he collapses my arms down, easing me onto my side.

"Little Bird, you did so good. I'm so proud of you. Thank you for playing with me. I needed that, Sweetest." I nod along lethargically, sensation coming back to me.

I squirm as the fuzziness starts to fade and he hushes me, pulling me closer to him as I come down.

"You did so good, Baby. Look at me. You were such a good girl." A giggle slips through my lips without my permission and his serious expression melts away. "Oh, Sweetness. I love you, Baby."

A lazy smile stays on my lips as he gently washes my face. He manipulates me, making me sit up as he puts water to my lips.

The warmth in my body is diminishing, but he's taught me to relax when I start to slip out of subspace.

Of course I still would rather be in subspace, but he knows how to hold and ease me into a safe space outside of play.

He keeps my arms and legs trapped down to him. Unlike one would think, being trapped by him makes me feel safe. I think it's because I know he is my protector even if we play he is my captor.

"Good girl, Sweetness. You're doing so well. How do you feel?" I nod silently, words not coming to me yet. "Yeah? Good... I didn't know if it was better to get you into subspace for a bit, or get you a little tipsy..."

My brows furrow.

He kisses my brows, smoothing my hair back from my head.

"You know I took your birth parents to get a DNA test with your dad. The results came back this afternoon. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to stress, but they are coming over tonight, Birdie."

My tongue feels heavy in my mouth from all the hormones rushing out of me still. "Tonight?"

He squeezes me tighter and kisses my head again. "...Are you mad at me..."

Mad?

When I look at him and feel him caressing between my brows and kissing me, I can't do anything but feel love for him.