Pictures

Birdie's POV:

I jolt awake as a kiss is placed to my head.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's me, Little Bird. It's just your master." I relax back, letting him place another kiss to my temple. "I didn't mean to wake you up. You can go back to sleep," he assures me, smoothing my hair from my face.

I nod tiredly, my brows furrowing at the second part of his statement. He isn't getting me up to play.

I tug at the bonds on my wrists and he hushes me, stroking my cheek and neck.

"You're okay. It's alright. Do you want me to stay? I can stay, Little Bird. I won't leave you alone if don't want me to," Master assures me lovingly.

I'm okay to be left alone, I just don't understand.

"Is everything okay? Why aren't we playing?" Straight out of the shower we had sex and he had me sleep, did something happen at work that he needs to take care of, so he can't play or something?

"Everything is fine, Little Bird. We are going to play... kind of... I have something special to set up and I'll explain it later."

"...Are you going to do suspension play with me again?" It was fun last time we did it and it will only get better now because he knows what I like.

"Not this time... we can another time if you'd like though," Master offers sweetly, caressing my cheek with the back of his fingers.

I nod, turning further towards him, so my bound wrists are sitting in his lap. He places a hand on my wrists, comforting me for a few minutes, just letting us sit in silence.

His ejaculation still wets sex and it isn't exactly the most comfortable feeling, but it makes me happy to know that our family is not too far away from growing.

"Do you want me to turn on one of your cooking shows, or do you want to sleep, Sweetness?" Master questions, stroking my head.

"I just want to take a little nap," I admit and he places his lips to my temple again, tucking me in before letting me sleep.

I don't exactly know what he is surprising me with, but I know he gives me good surprises, so I have no reason to be anxious.

When he wakes me again not too long after it doesn't look like anything is different. I know he probably did something in the playroom, but I had half expected him to have done something in our room too.

He kisses me awake again clad in only in boxers.

"Hey," I greet tiredly and he stamps his lips to mine in return.

"Come change," he commands, tugging me from bed by my blind wrists, throwing me a mischievous grin.

In our closet a thong and a cup-less bra is set out besides a pair of the tallest heels I've ever seen.

It's the lease amount of clothing I've ever worn and once it's all on it covers just about as much as I thought it would, nothing.

"You look so sexy, Little Bird. These are going to come out great." He walks out of the room and it takes me a moment to realize he wants me to follow.

I clunk around behind him, my heels obnoxiously tall.

When I walk into the playroom I pause, taking in lighting equipment he has set up.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He's going to be photographing me!

"So your job is going to be finding the light in your photos, okay? I'm gonna be editing the light, but I need you to have good lighting to begin with," he distractedly explains the lighting and stuff to me, fiddling with a very expensive looking camera.