Ethan

Ethan's POV

I run my hand down my face, cracking my neck as I roll out my shoulders. I undo the pins in my suit sleeve before shrugging off my jacket.

It's times like this, after a long day, that I wish I had a submissive.

I can see it now, her standing by my side, hands folded in front of her as she waits to take my suit jacket from me. She'll hang it up before helping me undo my tie and the buttons on my shirt. She'd drop down to her knees and look up at me with mischief filled eyes, her fingers tugging my belt off.

I'd caress her cheek softly as she licks her lips, undoing my slacks—

I jump at the sound of the heater coming on, shaken from my fantasy.

With a sigh, I hang my suit jacket up and take off my own work clothes. I kick off my shoes, sliding them onto their shelf along with my other work shoes.

My body goes cold as I examine the shelves of leather work shoes and button up shirts... not a single article of feminine clothing in the walk-in closet.

My phone bings in the other room and I leave behind the cold room, going in search of my phone. I expect it to be work, for their to be some issue that I need to run down to the office to fix, but I am surprised when I see it is a notification.

Profile matched: Birdie Astor! Click here to view full profile.

I hum and throw my phone on my bed, grabbing my laptop to login instead. I don't know if it's sad that I'm on this site looking for a sub or not, but either way it seems the best option for finding a sub as I can view profiles online from anywhere.

I work a lot as a business owner and in my free time I often find myself somewhere other than home, waiting for a meeting with a client or something.

I log in and check out the post.

Name: Birdie Astor

Age: 20

Description/photo: N/A

For Sale By: Brother/Parents

Contact info: Phone: 960-811(Brother) Email: WestonA@Marin.com (Brother)

Is Sub aware of posting: Yes
Is posting by request of Sub: Yes

Health:

Sub is virgin: Yes
Sub has been tested for infectious diseases: No
Was last test within the last month: N/A
Does Sub have a known mental condition: No

Other Health Info Concerning Sub: Birdie has had knee injuries from soccer, but it has been healed for two years. Dom should be careful and conscious of this injury.

Sub's Preferences:

Sub prefers female Dom: No
Sub prefers male Dom: Yes
Sub prefers Safeword: Yes
Sub is looking for a full time power exchange relationship:Yes
Sub prefers to use titles outside of scene:Yes
Sub is interested in Career:No
Sub likes to be treated as a Pet:Yes
Sub likes to be treated as Slave:Yes
Sub likes to be treated as a Little:No
Sub prefers aftercare: Yes
Sub prefers to play alone (only w/Dom):Yes
Sub prefers to play with other (w/others):No