Free

Birdie's POV:

I've never felt anything like this in my entire life. I'm on the verge of screaming in pleasure and passing out.

His calloused hands slip from my hips and run down my legs. The movement is so manly, so possessive, it rocks me to my core.

My heart and mind beg him silently. For what? Nothing specific honestly. My body simply knows it's master is close.

I struggle to breath, not because I'm afraid, but because of my anticipation. I hang onto his every word and bow to his every touch. I am not restrained, but my limbs know better than to move without his explicit permission.

He is in charge and I am simply an object for his entertainment.

He places a hot kiss on my jaw and I lift my neck up, bearing myself to him.

Please collar me!

Please claim me!

He somewhat fulfills my silent plead, his hot lips stamping my neck. He doesn't mark me though, simply placing tender kisses on my neck.

His gentle kisses are a perfect counterpart to his tight grasp on my hip. His hand doesn't crush me, but he makes it known who owns me.

"Please, Master Ethan!"

I don't know what I'm begging for. There are many things of which I could be pleading for, his claim, his collar, his other hand, more kisses...

"Hush." I melt with the single command, tears filling my eyes as I'm overwhelmed by emotions.

I'm so happy, so content, so joyous.

I'm so needy though.

Oh I need him, I need more of him, I need to feel his hands on me, holding me.

I reach out, my hand coming in contact with his chest. He returns my body to the bed for a moment, removing his shirt to place my hands on his bare firm chest.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

His hand run along my arm, suddenly entrapping my hand. I gasp as his teeth scrape the tips of my fingers.

"Master Ethan."

"I'm playing with you, Little Bird. Aren't you having fun?"

Yes! Oh yes!

I nod vigorously and his warm chuckle fills the silence of the room.

"I said I'd hurt you gently, remember?" I nod, my mind already fluttering away, that sentence too arousing.

His hands run down my body again and I could cry simply from the overwhelming pleasure of warm skin caressing mine.

He has me sit up for a moment, removing my bra. I'm too into the scene to care that he can see my bare breasts.

"I'm going to massage you, but I might cause you some pain too, okay? I'm going to be gentle and careful, but I just want you to know I'm not responding to any of your actions. I'm hurting you simply for my pleasure, yes?"

I whimper and nod, my body trembling as I overload with emotions and sensations.

I think I would usually be alarmed by his statement as I know very well play is about my pleasure too, but I know he only speaks that way in play because he knows how much I crave to hear those words, to hear I'm his and that he will do with me as he pleases.

I would certainly be alarmed if he had spoken like that on one of our dates—as that would be more relieving to me. However, he has always  shown good intentions and compromised with me which is something he wouldn't have done if he didn't respect me and respect my pleasure as well.