Sturdy

Birdie's POV

Ethan extends his hand out to me and I take it. "Get comfortable," he commands and I nod.

I sit on my bed while he goes through my closet. "You and I are going to have to go shopping to get you some clothes after I close the paperwork," he grumbles, making me blush.

He pulls a black dress out of the closet, examining the back and front before settling on it. "I'll let you wear a bra and underwear. Put this on too. Let me know when you're done."

Would he not usually let me wear a bra and underwear?

My face heats up and I nod as he exits, closing the door behind him, so I can dress.

I dress quickly, trying to zip it up myself.

I don't want to be a tease and have him come zip it up, but then again... I want him close. I want to feel a spark, a flame between us. I want to see how his expression will change.

Will he think I am pretty?

Does he think I am just a little attractive?

He didn't compliment me today and I know he doesn't have to, but Weston always compliments Hannah and he most certainly complimented her before a date.

"Sir, I'm dressed." Ethan immediately comes in, pocketing his phone.

His expression only changes a fraction, the edges of his lips tilting up slightly. "Turn," he demands, his voice full of authority.

I obey, clasping my hands in front of me.

"When you get dressed with me, you will allow me to zip or button the back of your dresses." His warm voice caresses my ear and I shudder.

My heart beat accelerates and I nod, showing my understanding.

Dear Lord have mercy.

I know I'm being rash and irresponsible, but I just want him to collar me, so he can tie me up and do all sorts of sinful things to me.

I doubt I'll ever admit it, but I want him so bad. It drives me crazy to hear him say something like that. I desire so deeply to feel needed and cared for.

"I like to take care of what belongs to me," he says softly, his hand skimming my lower back. My throat closes and breathing accelerates as he drags his hands down my arms, tantalizingly slow. "I like to know my submissive feels cared for... cherished."

His breath fans over the back of my neck and I swallow hard, trying to compose myself.

I like to feel like that.

Oh please, please.

"Turn around," he commands calmly and I obey. I stand toe to toe with him, my head craned up to see his face. His hands come off of my arm and cup my face. He searches my eyes for something, "May I kiss you?"

Oh yes!

I nod my head, too breathless to respond with words. A smile quirks his lips for a moment and his lips meet mine.

My heart beats erratically under my breast.

I must look like such a fool, so girlish, so desperate. I don't care though. He is the Master of my body as he drags the breath out of me, his thumb caresses my cheek as he holds my face. He pulls away and I lean forward, not wanting to stop.

Kiss me again.

He can not be compelled though.

I smile slyly and he kisses my head. "Come along, Little Bird," he tells me, far too composed for my liking. He picks a pair of heels and hands them too me, checking his watch. I stumble as I try to put them on, hurrying out the door.