183. Act of Reality (16)

Within 3 months, the stock of Wright Inc went down in astonishing rate, finally at the end of the month Wright Inc declared bankruptcy.

Headline: The Wright Inc finally declared bankruptcy. The experts said these 3 month of stock decrease was quite a shock coming from a stable company like that!

{Comment 1: Man, that was totally unexpected}

{Comment 2: Well, Sia Wright was known as the Genius of Business industry, all geniuses have a breakdown, I guess}

{Comment 3: I rather think this happened because the Wright couple gave their company in such young hands, sometimes experience overwhelms talent. Although she has talent, experience is something she is lacking!}

{Comment 4: To be honest, it sounds wrong for us to comment without knowing the actual situation}

{Comment 5: There is no scope of comeback, is there?}

Mary looked at the breaking news and headlines of various channel. Ven hugged her from behind and said, "What you wanted has happened! Wright Inc has fallen."

Mary shook her head, "All of these is wrong. Sia is hiding something! I know Sia, she isn't a careless type of person. Things like bankruptcy should never happen under her watch!"

Ven snuggled close to her and said, "Fine I will try to see if I can find out if this is accurate or Sia is hiding something!"

Mary nodded anxiously. She calmed herself down after Ven left and decided to go back to home and see the Wright couple.

But when she returned home she saw the whole villa was empty and many things has price tag on them. She caught a staff and asked, "What's happening?"

The staff replied, "Since the Wright Inc has declared bankrupt, they are currently auctioning off this house."

Mary looked at the villa where everything started, her revenge.... She still cannot believe everything was done so easily. She felt something was off.

Something was going on and she had no idea of it. The fear of unknown circumstances made her unable to stay calm.

A day passed just like that. But the new day bought shock to all.

Headline: A new company has emerged. Sia Wright is the Chairman and founder of it. This new company is the combination of 10 most going to develop companies of business industry!

{ Comment 1: Fxxk, we got cheated }

{ Comment 2: I don't understand }

{ Comment 3: Let me give a theory of what she did. The Wright Inc has a year old foundation meanwhile Sia is a person from 3rd generation. She probably felt this is the bottleneck she have reached with a years old foundation company, so she decided to destroy it an rebuild a new one. Why did she destroy it? She cannot pay attention to both company plus she must have transferred some manpower from the old company to new one! }

{ Comment 4: Brother upstairs, you sound convincing }

{ Comment 5: Sounds like a novel }

Sia looked at all the prediction netizen did and laughed. The only reason she did such a big thing just to kick away those smls out... Hahaha how did they make so many plot with it!?

Meanwhile Mary looked at the logo of Sia's new Company 'The W'.

She knew it! Sia never did anything irrational, to think she would plan something so big and without letting anyone notice!! Arrrghhh, she underestimated Sia too much!

Suddenly Mary's phone rang. She took it out and saw Sia was calling her. She accepted the call.

"Mary how are you feeling?"

Mary tried to sound natural, "Sia where are you? You did such a big thing without telling me!"

"Mary we should cut this hide and seek game *chuckles* and play the real game."

Mary asked, "What do you mean Sia?"

"You know Mary, I am really happy today since I finally got rid of those sticky chasers of your from my company, now you can not manipulate me."

Mary became silent. She knew! Sia knew!!!

"Of course I know my dear sister. Now back to topic, whom should I cut next! Ah I know your dear Ven! Isn't he such a sweet guy? Helping you a lot? Let me burn this sweet dessert and give you a bitter taste. Sister, the game is on! Let's see who reaches the end first!"

Mary clenched her phone and gritted her teeth.

Yes Sia... the game is on!!