87. Play Game and Solve the family problems (2)

Sia received the memory of her body. Her name this time is Li Mao.

Li Han, the hero is the stepbrother of her. At first as a child, she couldn't understand why her father and mother fought when the father told her Li Han was her brother.

When she asks the mother, the mother would only cry. 

So gradually because of her parent's fight, she concluded all on the hero's head and became averse to him.

After growing up, she finally knew what an illegitimate child was. From that time she started to show disgust towards the hero.

In the book, she actually didn't play any vicious female role. She just disagreed to give the company shares to Li Han.

But father Li forcefully gave Li Han the shares of the company and soon Li Han showed excellent results and took over the company and fired Li Mao.

From a luxurious life to a commoner's life, Li Mao couldn't adapt so she committed suicide.

[ Host, what do you think of this plot ]

'Father is the lord of all misery.'

[ Host, why do you think that? Many readers thought even if the father is at fault the stepmother and sister shouldn't be so cold and vent their anger on an innocent child ]

Hehe, do you think a woman can bear the fruit of her man's affair?

[ ............. ]

Tell me something, if a woman had an affair and had a child with another man what will man do?

[ Kill them ]

This kind of feeling doesn't vary between men and women. Women also have the same feeling.

It never mattered you are innocent or not. Human life lives on emotion, not logic.

Emotion judges, you are innocent or guilty.

Women never likes to share her things. Especially her man. So it's impossible to be cordial to the son of that woman who snatched her husband away.

Women can accept anything before marriage but not after as they expect loyalty from their person.

This is the reason why women can happily accept the child of a man's first marriage but can never accept an illegitimate child.

[ Complicated humans ]

Non-complicated A.I.

[ ........................... ]

[ Very funny ]

Sia slowly leaned on the chair she was sitting and closed her eyes.

[ Host, what are you thinking ]

How to get 100% favority from the male lead.

[ Host, why are the mission so weird in this world? You have to destroy the female lead then why should you get favority of male lead ]

Aren't you a top system? Why ask me? Figure out yourself.

Sia placed her face on her hands then slowly smile. That smile had hidden darkness which can be missed.

This is getting interesting!