41. Fire General reporting to study (2)

Sia opened her eyes once again. Ah, why did she feel her knees hurting? Oh, she was kneeling. Wait! Why is she kneeling?!

Who has the nerve to make this lady kneel?!

Suddenly, Sia heard a deep voice commanding," Against the dark forces you all must protect Merlin Academy which holds all the future witches and wizards. You four generals  are our only hope."

Hope her foot! Somebody come and explain to her what's going on!

"Water general Vincent, Nature general Flora, Wind general Louise and lastly......."

Sia could  feel many pairs of eyes on her. But she just transmigrated here. What did she do??

"Fire general Zara, the most powerful witch of all time......I hope all of you will protect us."

Sia then noticed that there were three other people who were kneeling with her. We all shouted, "We will." Ah, to be honest, she just copied them as she now have yet to grasp the situation. Sia stood up and looked around.

If her guess is correct, these three are the other generals. She could finally guess her identity. She is the fire general Zara Frimstone.

In the book, it mentioned that there were four generals who protected the Merlin Academy. They were the role models of all students and one of them, the fire general, was the most powerful one.

'System give me the story of my body.'

[ Transferring.......20%......60%......90%. Transfer completed. ]

To protect Merlin Academy from the hands of evil magic, Zara Firmstone went there and in the final fight, she died in the hand of a dark creature.

Sia could tell from the memories of this body that this girl is arrogant to the core. Well, she does have the right to be arrogant. Since she has power.

Wanna pull that arrogance from her, then defeat her first humph! Ah, Sia is really happy as it's convenient for her. Since she could be as arrogant as she wants in this world!!

[ Host stop right there. Please don't go astray. ]

'Anyways, system what is my mission?'

▆ ▇ █[ Main Mission: Destruction of the female lead ](Life Points: 90,000)█ ▇ ▆

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 1: Save Merlin Academy ](Life Points: 60,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 2: Become the Top Student ](Life points: 50,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Mini Quest: Be arrogant ] (Life Points: 7,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Hidden Quest: ??? ] (Life Points: ???)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

[ There must be something wrong with the mission. Let me take back the mini mission for you. ]

'No worries system. I have happily accepted the mini mission.'

 #Master-why-did-you-make-this-kind-of-mistake

#My-host-will-soon-ascend-the-heaven-with-this-mini-mission

....................🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳...................

A\N: Extreme thanks to my dear editor https://my.w.tt/keEeeVUSyZ who took a lot of trouble to edit this book because of my fussy nature!