158. Profiteer on the Floor (9)

Sia looked at the locket on Iris's neck and pointed at it, "I want this!" 

Iris immediately clutched her locket and looked at Sia. Iris got this locket because she remembered Maria also had this locket in the book.

She thought maybe this locket will help her somehow. 

Since Maria wants this locket it confirmed her suspicion about this being an important part of the plot.

Iris didn't finish the whole book before transmigrating here so she still doesn't know what this locket does.

But since Maria found this locket, she grabbed this locket thinking it must be important. Now she is unwilling to give this locket to Maria.

Sia smiled knowing what Iris is thinking and said to Blake, "You are going to catch the train to the afterlife soon enough! Oh, wait, if you are lucky you may become a zombie. But oh well, you will die either way."

This world is quite peculiar. People don't need zombie bite to awaken power. They awaken their power naturally.

But of course, if you get bitten, you will become a zombie but if you are lucky you may die normally.

Blake's face paled hearing Sia.

Sia added fuel to fire, "Ah ah. Here comes the awakening of another zombie!!"

[Host, you know it right? The male lead won't become a zombie even if you don't help]

Sia smirked, 'But this fact is known to us. Those idiots don't know! How can I let this golden chance go away?"

[Poor leads. They won't even know when they got sold and bought by the host]

'We are not here to let them know anyway.'

Meanwhile the comrades of the female lead and male lead aka don't know their name side-characters started to pursue Iris to give up her locket and save Blake.

In the end, Iris took the locket off and gave it to Sia.

Sia looked at the locket in her hand and suddenly threw it in the air.

Soulless End flew up and cut the locket into pieces.

Iris looked as the small pieces of the locket fell on the ground. She gritted her teeth and asked, "Now you can heal him right?"

Sia looked at Blake, disgusted as if she is looking at trash. She will go all out to make this male lead hate her to death!

This earned her 20 more hatred points.

She pointed at Iris and said, "Come here."

Iris suspiciously walked over to her. Sia pointed at Blake and said, "Hold his hand."

Iris was confused but she still did it. Sia then held Iris's hand and passed her healing power to Blake using Iris as a medium.

Blake's face blackened. Just how much this woman is disgusted with him?

{Hero's Hatred Points: 45}

Sia softly smiled. The male lead is the most handsome and most desired man in a dimension.

He can tolerate being ignored or not getting attention from other people except heroine. But he will never tolerate someone being disgusted with him.

Blake... Sia will make sure he regrets even being born in this world. She will be his worst enemy ever!

Quick Transmigration: Destroy the heroine systemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara