123. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (16)

'System, cover for me!'

[Understood]

After having his fill, Mo Ting quietly slipped away and entered the study of Serina. He looked around the huge room.

[Welcome to the backyard, host]

Mo Ting smiled. Yes, this is the backyard and it's time to set fire.

'System, check every single document here and tell me, which ones are important.'

System 101, immediately pointed out some documents for Mo Ting. Mo Ting walked over the documents and gathered all of them together. He then poured holy water onto them which he got from his system.

The amazing part of this is, this holy water doesn't damage ink. So, it's going to be fun.

Perfectly alright document but they are unable to touch it. How amusing that sight would be!

Then placed them in the middle of the room.

He looked around the room once again. Then walked towards the window. When he looked through the window, he saw Eric and Serina arguing in the garden.

Mo Ting touched his chin thoughtfully. If not for the system, he would have forgotten that his mission is to destroy the male lead.

Now that he is in Serina's place, it's the perfect time to kill two birds. He must use Serina's hand to kill this man. He looked at the supposed to be a couple who are currently arguing with a smirk.

Then he took out the lighter from the system shop and lit a fire on the window curtains.

Slowly the fire spread from the curtain to the bookshelves. Satisfied with his own work, Mo Ting quickly slipped away again.

With the help of his system, he returned back to his room unnoticed. He walked over the window of his room and looked through it. The garden in front of the castle can also be seen in his room.

He saw Serina and Eric both noticing the fire and rushed into the castle. He smiled and sat on the bed.

Now what he needs to do is act pitiful when Serina accuses him.

[Host, don't you feel shame for doing this]

'If this was in front of Sia, I would have. But since she isn't here, no need to. Besides hasn't my character always been like this? Taking advantage of everything I can?'

System 101 shut her mouth. Yes, Mo Ting has always been like this. Taking advantage of everything he can.

Serina looked at her devastating study. The whole room was burned. The scent of burnt hit her nose her, unimaginable anger rose in her heart. Who did it? Who did this to her study?

Suddenly she saw a stack of paper in the middle of the room. She rushed towards it and touched. Immediately her fingers burnt.

She clenched her fists. Although the papers are unharmed, it's impossible to use it again. No vampire can touch this paper.

She narrowed her eyes, maybe Ancestor Silvera can do it!

But before that, who did this? She is sure, her castle holds no traitor. There is only one person who is capable of doing this!!

That Damn Freaking Holy Priest!! !