124. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (17)

Serina rushed into Mo Ting's room and grabbed his neck. Her hand on his neck was so tight that the had trouble with getting them off him.

Shit.... He couldn't help but curse. Why does the vampire have to have abnormal strength? As a human, it's was quite impossible for him to defeat her in terms of strength.

He needs to call Sia. Before Mo Ting could alarm Sia, another hand rushed past and grabbed Serina's hands on his neck.

Grabbing her wrist, that hand threw her over. Maybe because the owner of the hand was too strong, Serina hit the wall and fell on the ground.

Mo Ting coughed for while and tried to regulate his breathing. He looked and saw Eric was the one who saved him.

Eric glared at Serina. He said, "Do you really think he did this? Have you forgotten that you are the one who kidnapped him? He doesn't have any weapon and holy water with him! How can he be the one? Are you out of your damn mind?"

Serina didn't say anything but her eyes narrowed in a dangerous arc.

She did know Eric is kind of obsessed with the holy priest but she didn't know he was obsessed with him that much.

So much that he would dare to hurt her!

Very good! Very good!! Since he is obsessed with the holy priest very much and has already become useless, she doesn't need him anymore.

And those whom she doesn't need can just go and die.

But she cannot do anything right now. Eric is still a Duke. It will cause chaos if she suddenly attacks him.

It's alright. She will slowly but surely get rid of him.

Then she looked at the holy priest who was looking at her with a cold glint. She has underestimated this holy priest.

Mo Ting coldly looked at Serina. Well, looks like their plan backfired. Sia wanted to attack Serina from the dark but now looking at her, he is sure. Serina doubts them.

No matter what the evidence states, she is going to stubbornly believe he is the culprit.

Looks like they cannot work in the dark any longer. They have to put their plan on light and attack from the front.

On the other hand, Mo Ting smiled seeing hatred on Serina's eyes for Eric. Heh, how could he not know what Serina is thinking!

She must be planning 99 ways to kill Eric without getting caught. Looks like he no longer needs to go after Eric to destroy him.

Someone else will do it for him.

Mo Ting slowly smirked. He softly whispered, "Change of plan, meet me tonight."

Important Notice: Must be read

Darlings, today I got @ by @natsume044 . So I checked and found out there is a big problem with Wattpad. ( I am not going to discuss the problem) As a result, many Wattpad users are unable to log in to their accounts. For this, all of the users are requested to change their password.

I repeat, I kindly ask you all to change your password. If you have already done very well.

If you try to change your password from your account info, you may be unable to do so. I advise not to panic but click on forget password. Wattpad will send you a mail to reset the password. That's how you may reset your password. (This happened to me)

I never logged out so I didn't know this matter until now. So, I advise all to change the password immediately.

For more info, check walkingecho's book 'Wattpad Strategies no one told you about'.

I thank natsume044 for @ing me!!

[Edit: Extremely sorry. I didn't see my autocorrect corrected Mo Ting to No Ting. Edited. Sorry for such mistake]