74. The Past Which Always Hunts (17)

"MO TING, YOU BASTARD", Sia screamed out scaring even Mr.Mo. Sia just got her legal license to enter mission world.

Today was Sia's first day aka first time legally entering the mission world as a destroyer.

But that mental case Mo Ting somehow appeared in the same world without her knowledge.

Because Sia was confident nothing can go wrong, she had let her guard down. And Mo Ting took advantage of that fact and destroyed the world first making her fail in her very first legal mission.

Sia was so angry that if she could see Mo Ting now, she could have eaten him alive. This lord is very angry. Damn, that mentally handicapped person ruined her very 1st mission!

How is she suppose to make a name with this kind of reputation?

The more she thinks, the more angry she becomes. 

But unlike others after her first outburst, the angrier she becomes, the quieter she gets.

Like the calm before the storm.

Mr.Mo wiped his sweat as he thought why these to crushed again!

He knew his son but he knew Sia better. She may be young but her mental ability can make many famous destroyers and restorers to kneel down and worship her.

She is down right calculative and cold blooded person.

Mr.Mo just hopes that these two won't blow up the whole power panel with their cat and dog fight. Let's pray for the best.

Just as Mr.Mo anticipated Sia and Mo Ting started their cat and dog fight.

Mo Ting will always choose the same world as Sia and compete her to destroy the world.

Sia also does the same. One day, Mo ting's fixer Liunel, rushed to Mo Yichen. "Mr.Mo, Mo Ting has entered nightmare mood!"

Mr.Mo's heart stopped at the word of Liunel. He immediately rushed at the control room and tried to bring Mo Ting out of the dimension but no matter how much he tried he couldn't bring him out,

2 years ago, Mo Ting took a mission at Nightmare mode. He didn't complete the mission but somehow abandoned the mission and returned.

After returning for 5 months, he locked himself also desolated himself from the world. 

When he was asked about it, he never told what he truly experience there.

Mr.Mo shouted at Liunel, "Why didn't you stop him?"

Liunel replied, "Mo Ting immediately entered the world following Sia. He didn't check neither gave me time to check!"

Mr.Mo sighed. They can do nothing while sitting here.

He can only pray that Sia will take care of Mo Ting.

Mo Yichen's eyes darken. Now she is their only hope.

Only she can pull Mo Ting out of the deep abyss of darkness