89. Play Game and Solve the family problems (4)

Sia looked at her level and sighed. 

She wasted so much of her money and in two days she only leveled up to lev-40!!

This is ridiculous! She looked at her wrist and a sword tattoo appeared.

She slowly rubbed the tattoo and whispered, "Unlock hacking skills."

But the tattoo didn't glow as she excepted. Rather she heard Endless Myth in her mind.

"Stupid human, you are being monitored! How dare you to try to unlock your skill? I won't help you! Deal with it yourself!"

Sia sighed.........shesh she should have just disposed Jack outside of mission panel.

Wanted to harm the master by harming the dog! 

Turns out in the end she dug a pit and jumped....ended up harming herself!

Sia thought for a while then gave up! Let's continue.....wait she seems to have forgotten something! System Store!

'System, can I buy hacking skills?'

[ Of course host you can and it doesn't cost much only 30,000 LP ]

Sia silently heard the LP system said then said, "Hehe......system you have gotten quite bold to scam me!"

System gulped. How did she know? No no as long as he doesn't admit she cannot do anything!

[ Host, how can I scam you? I am only an A.I. I am not as complicated as you ]

'I wonder if your higher ups know that you scammed your hosts and leveled yourself to a high level A.I. '

[ Host, y-you how did you find out ]

[ No more importantly how can you find out ]

[ Who are you, host ]

'Ah, why didn't you think that the soul within your host body changed? You know I may be also same as your host but with a difference is this world is my playground.'

[ Host, I know it's you. If I was a low leveled system, I might have believed but I am now a high level A.I with emotion.]

[ I may act I cannot understand emotions but I actually understand all. I know you are different but I can feel it. You are still my host ]

[ There may be a tiny change.......]

'Tiny change!'

[ Ok.......maybe a huge change of behavior but I can tell it's still you......]

Sia slowly smiled. She never thought this small system would know her quite well.

Makes her want to pick him up and take him with her into her world.

Sia replied, "System when the right time comes I will tell you a big truth."

[ I will wait ]

'Now about the LP.........'

[ Host can you not bargain]

'Why not?'

[ Since you know why I do it why are you still being stingy]

'That's my LP......and I don't wanna give you. Whatcha gonna do?'

[ Hooooooooooost ]

'Ehhhh, why somehow I don't like you being too lively?'

[ As long as you give me LP I won't be lively *smile smile* *smirk*]

'..........................'

'Somehow I have a feeling you are walking on a wrong track.'

[ Host buy buy buy]

'Unless you lower the price.'