122. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (15)

Mo Ting looked at Serina in front of him. Serina smiled gently, "Dear Holy Priest, I hope you are not uncomfortable!"

Serina laughed looking at the Holy priest. It was quite hard but she successfully kidnapped the holy priest from the ancestor. That ancestor really has some capable people under her.

Makes her itchy to have them in her team!!

Mo Ting asked with fear, "W-why am I here? Why did you bring me here? I want to go back to my darling!"

Keeping the scared looks outside, Mo Ting was laughing inside. The heroine is acting just as they wanted her to act. She fell for their trap. A quite silly one, isn't she?

While Serina's grin became bigger, "Holy priest, don't worry! I will not do anything for you! Rather I want ancestor to do something for me in exchange for you. Of course, let's not forget Eric. He seems to be quite smitten by you!"

Hearing the name of Eric, Mo Ting's face blackened.

Serina oblivious to the black-faced Mo Ting grabbed his chin and took a close look at his face, "Though you look pretty, I don't find anything unique about you which smitten both Eric and Ancestor."

She let go of Mo Ting and wiped her hand, "Well who cares about how many people have been smitten by you? Actually, it's better. The more people love you, the better. I can use you to get what I want."

She again examined Mo Ting and said, "But there is a question. Will your suitors go to any limit for you? I am waiting to see that!"

After that, she left.

Mo Ting narrowed his eyes. A heroine, who cares less about the male lead and is more ambitious is not good news.

Mo Ting slowly looked around. He is caged in a luxurious room. Well, at last, he will not be maltreated. Hmm, now what was his job again?

An evil grin bloomed on his lips. Ah, lighting a fire on the backyard of the heroine. Now, it's time to find the backyard.

Reminds him, the backyard, where is it again? Ah, should be close to the dining room. Then, how to get there?

Well, first eat your fill to save energy then light a fire at the backyard. This kind of work needs a lot of energy!

So Mo Ting immediately found a maid outside his room and told her he is hungry.

The vampire maid looked at him with contempt but still lead him to the dining room.

Little did she know, this so-called weak human in her eyes will cause such a big fire!

Little Theater:

Mo Ting: *Looks hotly at the previous chapter's vote as if to drill a hole at it*

Yumemmc: What are you doing?

Mo Ting: There are actually people who voted!! *Points at those who voted* You all betrayed me! *Points at Yumemmc* Anyway around 300+ people read the chapter and 63 voted! That's mean my handsome self is coming back?

Yumemmc: Nope!

Mo Ting: *Dumbfounded*

Yumemmc: I discriminate against the majority so I am going to listen to minorities. Wifey Mo Ting, fighting!

Mo Ting:...................

Mo Ting: You are one horrible woman!

Yumemmc: What can you expect from your mother-in-law?! Oh, by the way, little dreamers! Help me with something. I used Grammarly. Yeah, yeah the one which's advertise stopped your youtube video. Help me to check if there is any grammar mistake in this chapter!?