95. Play Game and Solve the family problems (10)

Li Mao asked carefully, "Can you really fulfill my wish?"

Sia smiled, "Do you trust me?"

Li Mao nodded. She herself didn't know why but she trusted the red haired girl in front of her. She seems to give her a sense of security.

Sia laughed, "Then tell me what do you wish for."

Li Mao's voice trembled as she asked, "Do you know my step brother?"

Sia curiously looked at Li Mao. 

Li Mao continued, "I want to mend my relationship with him. No no I don't want him and my mother to be in good terms neither I want to be in an actual sister and brother relationship with him because it's impossible. I just want to have a comfortable relationship where we both won't prick on each other."

Sia asked, "But why?"

Li Mao let out a low laugh, "When he first came to house father said he is my brother. I was happy to receive him but at that time my mother slapped my father. After that every time my parents would argue and have a serious fight because of him. Fist I thought he was a curse in the name of my brother but then in the future I understood what step brother means."

Li Mao had a blank look in her face as she continued, "When I grew up, I knew he wasn't at fault but I couldn't control myself. His face reminds me how he broke my happy family."

Li Mao looked at Sia and laughed, "Sometimes I saw the yearning of my recognition in his eyes but I couldn't.........I just couldn't make myself like him.......I just dislike him even if he is innocent. I just cannot bear him."

Li Mao's defence finally broke as she started to cry in front of Sia.

Sia walked towards her and hugged her. Li Mao, like an wounded animal clutched on Sia as if she was her last straw of light.

Sia sighed and patted Li Mao. She slowly whispered, "Silly girl, who told you, you need to like someone if that person is innocent?"

Li Mao replied with hear tear stained face, "If I don't, won't I be a bad person?"

Sia laughed, "You don't have to force yourself to like some. If you like someone, you simply like and if you dislike someone, you simply dislike. There should be no reason for liking or not because it's your preference. This world cannot go on simply relaying on logic."

Sia wiped Li Mao's tears and said, "So if you dislike someone then go on and dislike. Because that's what your heart wants. But you cannot harm that person because you dislike him. Continue disliking him without causing him harm. That way neither you will be good person or bad."

Li Mao finally smiled. Sia laughed, "Still I will fulfill your wish."

Li Mao asked, "What about my parents?"

Sia immediately rejected, "No. Your father doesn't deserve a second chance."

Li Mao was dejected but she soon recovered her vigor as she smiled, "Then, I will leave everything to you!"

Sia smiled looking at the disappearing Li Mao.

                           𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊...𝖍𝖆𝖍 𝖎𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉. 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑!