75. The Past Which Always Hunts (18)

Sia looked at parents who were screaming that they died because of her as she couldn't save them neither she tried to.

How could she live when they died? How could she be so heartless?

She should follow them to the path of never return to redeem her sin.

Suddenly a black and corrupted hand came out of the ground. The hand caught Sia's feet and started to drag her towards the pit of fire.

Sia took a deep breath and stretched out her hand and a long sword appeared. 

The silver color with the blooming fire made the sword look holy.

Sia used the sword the cut the hand and dashed towards where her parents are.

With a swing of her sword, she cut down the illusion when the sword touched her parents.

Sia was trembling, her emotions were out of control. 

She sat down on the ground and sorted her emotions and become calm.

Illusion is the speciality of nightmare mode. Nightmare mood brings out the inner fear of all beings.

What Sia saw a while ago was her inner fear.

Finally sorting out, Sia stood up and looked around.

She found a familiar back. She knew it!

That mental case will definitely follow her.

She walked towards Mo Ting and when she got closer, she saw him kneeling.

Sia frowned for a while.

Then she twisted her hand and placed the sword in front of Mo Ting.

Slowly the sliver iron and fire died down. The beautiful silver color of the iron took black luster.

Weird red patterns like red poppy flower bloomed on the sword dangerously.

Slowly the sword slowed the illusion where Mo Ting was trapped in.

A small child was standing alone. Looking here and there. 

The scene changed as Sia saw the child calculating others. His calculation was so accurate that it was creepy but Sia didn't feel the creepiness as she was taught how to calculate others perfectly. It just, this child was genius as he himself knew how to pit others.

She saw everyone calling him freak, creepy and more. Some kids even threw tomato at him. But the child stayed silent.

She saw the child throwing tantrum and his parents helplessly standing behind as they never could match the track of his thoughts. They were fearful of him.

He rose from ashes. Although he was surrounded by people, he was all alone.

The child looked at Mo Ting, "What will you do by living? Does your life has any meaning? Do you feel any other emotion than indifference, pain and depression?"

Sia sneered. She swung her sword and cut down the illusion.

Mo Ting looked at Sia as she said, "Think you can die before settling the debt between us? Keep on dreaming!"