114. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (7)

Eric unwillingly looked at Sia. Sia really wanted to go and hack this male lead.... Still not leaving! Still having ideas about her man!

So frustrated!

Suddenly the door of the room opened and Mo Ting entered. Eric's eyes brightened......While Sia became gloomy.

[ Host, host calm down ]

'Don't stop me! I will hack this mental patient down.'

Sia pulled her sleeves and was about to unleash her skills on this male lead that suddenly she was hugged from behind.

Mo Ting buried his head on the crook of Sia's neck and said, "Wife, you were taking too much time and I was getting bored in bedroom so I came to get you."

Certain male lead got shoot by wife......... bedroom .................... His thoughts started to go on XXX track.

Sia saw the expression on Eric's face and snorted. Humpf dared to have thoughts on her man, wait till she hacks that female lead! Then she will come back to beat him.

Sia gloomily asked, "Still not leaving?"

Eric still threw his last card, "Holy Priest, please come with me."

Mo Ting sneered, "Why should I? We  don't have any relationship."

Eric replied, "Then from now on you are my person."

Mo Ting, " ................... "

Sia, " ................... " Very good! Still haven't given up on his dirty thoughts.

Mo Ting couldn't help but show disgust in his face. Mom's mental retardation, he is handsome and cute but he definitely doesn't want to attract this kind of pit brain male lead.

Mo Ting sneered, "So you said I am your person and I became your person! I say I am your grandfather.  Come on grandson, call grandfather."

Eric, " ................ "

Sia, "Pff.......... Hahahaha!!"

Mo Ting asked again, "Not calling?"

With an unwilling face the male lead finally disappeared from her sight.

Mo Ting immediately asked, "Didn't I do a good job?" Sia could see his imaginary wolf tail swaying happily. Sia smiled and kissed Mo Ting's nose bridge.

She held Mo Ting's hand and was about to exit the room that she was blocked by the someone.

The butler suddenly appeared, "My lady, I have something to tell you." 

From his face it was quite clear that whatever he wanted to discuss about, he didn't want to discuss in front of Mo Ting.

Mo Ting felt quite irritated but he still left the room giving them space.

A/N:

I gave such a mass update and you guys are only reading not voting!! C'mon each day I see more than 300+ reads but only a 38-56 votes! So unfair!!

Still not voting? இ_இ