102. Play Game and Solve the family problems (17)

Sia knocked the room of Lin Han. 

She heard a muffle voice saying, "Come in. Why did you guys suddenly feel the need of knocking after all you guys never respected my privacy!"

Sia entered the room and silently looked around. The Male lead was playing games. His room was a mess. Even his bed was full of clothes and other things.

That's quite a messy male lead of a dimension!

Hearing no words behind him, Lin Han finally looked back and that eyes made him fell down from chair. 

Can anyone tell him what is his step sister who never talked to him doing in his room?

Sia said, "I have never entered your room."

The male lead clumsily nodded. Lin Han's behavior made Sia suspicious. She said, "I have something to talk to you."

Like flash, Lin Han ran and tidied up his bed then said, "Take a seat."

Sia looked at Lin Han and could see longing. 

'System, have you checked Lin Han's favority towards original owner?'

[ No host, let me check ]

[ Host.........how is this possible? His favority is 60% ]

So, her doubt is correct. But still she needs to be sure.

She sat down and gave paper to Lin Han. Lin Han took the papers and looked at it and became stunned.

Sia said, "I have no good intention. I am just showing you what I have planned. I will transfer my share to you and make my parents divorce then I will attack the Lins and crush the company down. I think it would be better if you keep your hands away from company after I transfer shares and search to do something else for living."

Lin Han slowly asked, "Don't you hate me?"

Sia looked at Lin Han for a while then blunted out the feelings of original owner, "I don't hate you, I just dislike you. Because of your return, my mom suffered. But I know, it's not your fault. It's our father's fault. I hate father and dislike you. It's not easy for me to like you after all that."

Lin Han became teary. He wiped his tears with his hand and said, "I know that......My friends sympathize with me and tells me you guys are bad. But I know, it's hard for you to like me but can I request? Can we someday behave like how normal sibling dose?"

Sia asked, "You can get marry and create a family who will love you, wait for you. Why do you seek love from me?"

Lin Han slowly said, "When I was small, I always saw you working hard. Even though you hated me, you didn't behaved extremely. I always yearned for your recognition and I always will because you are my only blood relative. I cannot ask acceptance from your mother because my mother ruined her family but maybe........maybe you can accept me?"

Sia became silent......Then she slowly said, "Give me sometime. Maybe one day, we can really forget all unhappiness and be comfortable with each other."

Lin Han's eyes sparkled with happiness, "I will wait for that day."

Sia walked out of his room.

[ Host, this male lead.............he is definitely different from the original story]

'Someone has changed this world!'