133. Keep the Bear Child Away (4)

Ke Yin, the mother of male lead glanced at Sia quite a few times when they were having lunch which made her quite uncomfortable. Finally, Chen mother could not help asking, "Xiao Shu, what is your plan about marriage?"

Chen Beiting looked at Sia and dropped his chopsticks while Chen Beichen frowned. He still didn't get the chance to say he had found little Beiting's biological mother.

While Wen mother was silently cursing Ke Yin in her heart. Stupid old woman! She dares to ask her baby such question!! She wants to beat this old bones! Who cares about their sister bond!

Sia calmly placed the chopsticks on the table and smiled, "Well, I actually wish to fall in love first. I have no intention of arrange marriage. I still haven't found the one I have been waiting for."

Ke Yin calmly analyzed Sia's words. There can be two meanings behind her words. First, she may be indirectly telling that she has no sweetheart so she is willing to give a try with her son. Second is she is indirectly rejecting her son.

Like all mothers, Ke Yin feels if a woman is clingy to her son, it's bad but no woman should reject her son. She narrowed her eyes. Wen Shu's meaning........ It's better shall be the first one.

Ke Yin smiled, "Xiao Shu, what do you think about Chen Beiting?" A smile flashed through Sia's eyes.

She slowly said, "I actually don't like children."

Ke Yin's eyes were covered with a layer of frost while Wen mother was slowly smiled. That's her baby! How can her baby be easy to deal with!?

Little Beiting said, "I also don't like you." Sia took it as a compliment, "Thank you."

Little Beiting, "....................." Aunty, are you sure your brain is alright? He didn't compliment her at all.

He was so angry yet he could not find anywhere to vent so he stuffed his mouth with food. His cheek was bulging as he was eating food like a hamster.

Chen Beichen looked at Wen Shu in a new light. He was happy that she rejected otherwise he would have gotten a hard time convincing his parents. Especially his mother who took quite a liking to her.

After finishing the lunch, Sia returned the Wen home with a cheerful mood. After returning, she went back to her room and closed herself in her room.

'System, send me the missions.'

▆ ▇ █[ Main Mission: Destruction of Female lead ](Life Points: 60,000)█ ▇ ▆

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 1: Break the main couple](Life Points: 30,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 2: Become a designer](Life points: 20,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Hidden Quest : ?? ](??) ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

'What's with this first and second side quest?'

[ Host, original owner resents the main couple that's why this mission was added. Also, the original Wen Shu was a mediocre young miss, you know the one spending her whole life with family wealth..... So you need to change it! ]

'That's hard because these main leads are tied with a connection called biological son. Unless the connection ends, their fate will always be intertwined with each other. So shall I kill the connection? Besides why a designer???'

[ Host, drop that idea!! It's just a child and no idea why it's designer ]

'Oh true........ Can't kill a child since he is innocent.' Quite a useless chicken system knows nothing!

System sighed with relief then thought just what do those teachers of destroyers teach their students!! 

A/N:

I wanted to release 2-3 chapters together but got so busy that couldn't write at all.