174. Act of Reality (7)

No matter what Mrs.Rozia said, she would be blocked by Sia within two words.

In the end, stuffed with rage, she can only agree to change the candidate of marriage.

Both Sia's parents were extremely quite. They never thought their daughter's prospective soon to be husband would have a affair with their other daughter.

While Mary couldn't wait to tear Ven into pieces. In the very beginning, she rejected Ven but that idiot kept following her.

She won't say, she wasn't touched by him. But that doesn't mean she will let him tear apart her plan.

Sia was already a little distant to her. Probably because Sia knows she is adopted, so looked down on her. But she didn't distrust her.

Now Sia will distrust her and even the Wright parents will be suspicious of her.

Ven solemnly said, "I also would like to break my engagement with you and engage with Mary."

Sia smiled, "Sure, I will make the arrangements. You two suit each other."

Ven felt like this sentence had double meaning.

While Mo Ting tried his best to not to laugh. How come that didn't realise what Sia meant? Scum man and woman suit each other....hahahaha!

Sia stood up and looked at Mo Ting and said, "Please, you can continue."

Sia slowly walked to the door. While passing by Mary she softly whispered, "Great. Now you can sacrifice yourself and became my cash cow."

Mary frowned and looked at the retreating back of Sia. She gritted her teeth. Today she suffered a big loss. She will give it back to Sia tenth-fold.

Suddenly Mary felt a chill on her back. She felt a cold gaze on her. She looked and met Mo Ting's calm eyes.

Mo Ting smiled and slowly mouthed, "You are over and this is your destiny."

Mary clenched her fist. She doesn't believes in daoist or anything but she felt extremely uncomfortable.

As if, this exorcist is stating her fate.

Mo Ting returned his attention to Rozis couple and said, "You have to cut the connection between the ghost and Mr.Ven. For this, Mr.Ven must be locked in a room full of charms for two days."

Ven immediately frowned. He said, "That cannot be done. I have a company to manage."

Mrs.Rozia didn't take Ven's opinion at all in mind and asked Mo Ting for the charms.

Mo Ting took out several charms.

System 101, who also followed Mo Ting suddenly said, "Mo Ting....aren't those the Nightmare charms of system shop?"

Mo Ting, "Hehe."

System shuddered. Will Ven be mentally alright after having nightmares for 2 continous days?