170. Act of Reality (3)

Sia rubbed her hair with a towel slowly and came down to have dinner. When she saw the unwanted guest in the dinner table, she sneered.

Ven looked at Sia and smiled, "How was your day?"

Ven Rozia is the business partner of Wright group and also her so called cheating fiance.

Not that she cares about whether he cheats or not, main thing is he dared to move her family which is absolutely her bottom line.

Sia completely ignored Ven and sat on her chair and started to fill her plate with food. She slowly started to eat.

Ven felt awkward. But Mary immediately tried to lighten the atmosphere by saying, "Sia must have had hard day, so she is rather wishing to have a quick dinner and take some rest!"

Ven softly nodded and started to fill his plate.

Sia used a tissue to wipe the corner of her lip then asked, "Mr.Rozia, does the Rozia family lack a chef?"

Ven didn't understand what Sia meant so he waited for Sia to finished and highlight what she meant.

Sia smiled, "If not why are you running in my house to leech dinner? Do you need a chef? I can hire for you!"

Mom immediately shouted, "Sia!!"

Sia shrugged, "I am not wrong. I have been really busy these days and when I want to have a peaceful dinner with my family, some unwanted guest always seems to be here. If Mr.Rozia was my lover, I would accept it but we are only doing a marriage of benefit. And that annoys me. Mr.Rozia please don't make yourself so comfortable. This isn't your house."

Ven looked at Sia with embarrassment. He never thought Sia would embarrass him about this in front of everyone.

Sia rested her chin on her face and said, "Your attitude is missing the basic self-respect. If I knew it, I would have chosen someone else."

Ven clenched his fist. He softly said his bade and left without having dinner.

Mary looked at Sia and said, "That wasn't a good thing to do."

Sia cut the steak with her knife and said, "That's my business to handle, you don't have to worry."

Mary felt really uncomfortable. Somehow she felt, Sia was widing the line she already drew between them.

Mom and dad also looked at Sia but they didn't ask her anything. Sia seems to be in bad mood today.

Let her calm down then ask!