44. Fire General reporting to study (5)

Entering the dorm, Sia was immediately given her room number. When she entered her room, she found out that she had this whole room to herself!

'Great just great! The whole room is mine!'

But soon enough all of her happiness and excitement vanished.

What the heck is wrong with this room? Why does this room look so princessy? And why is everything pink? Sia started to have a headache with all this pink.

'But the good thing is the bed is soft and comfy. Ay, ay, let me sleep for a while.'

[ Host stop squishing the pillow. You are harassing it ]

'System......'

[ Yes, host ]

'Just go offline and come back after I have finished this mission.'

[ .............. ]

'I won't be needing you in the meantime so please let me rest.'

[ Host, you are horrible ]

zzZZzzZZ

[ Host ]

zzZZzzZZ

[ Host ]

zzZZzzZZ

[ Host ]

zzZZzzZZ

[ ........... ]

System has gone offline

*The next day*

[ Host wake up! You have to attend class ]

'Geez, I don't wanna wake up now.........'

Sia dragged her sleepy self off the bed and got ready. When she got out of the dorm, she noticed that the whole building was empty.

'Shit, I'm late! And I think I am super late! '

Just as she was about to run towards the classroom she suddenly started to have a headache.

No not a headache, it's more like flashes of memories. Memories of pressing an OK button, chatting with some people.

And also she saw a man. He looks exactly like Mo Ting. But he called her 'Destroyer no. 1' which had her baffled.

[ Host.......Host what happened ]

Holding her head she also thought what just happened? What are these memories?

[ Host are you ok ]

Should she tell the system? No, let's not tell him. She will figure it out by herself.

When Sia reached the classroom, she saw a Professor teaching. Noticing her, the Professor said, "Well, well, well, what do we have here? A late bird eh!"

This time she was definitely screwed! How is she going to become a top student at this rate?

Sia explained, "Sorry Professor, I overslept!" The Professor sneered, "This is your excuse huh! Then how about all of the students sleep peacefully like you, and forget about the class!"

If she wasn't the one at fault, and if she hadn't had the mission of becoming the top student, then she would've sent this Professor flying........

[ Host, control ]

Just as the Professor was about to continue, a boy stood up and said, "Professor you still want to continue? Then let me go and buy popcorn first. It will be fun to see you scolding while eating popcorn!"

Just which family's lively creature is this! Sia really had the urge to laugh...but looking at Professor's angry face, she controlled myself from bursting.

He shouted, "Both of you, detention now!"

'Here we go! Detention on the first day! I have such a bright future! System praise me! Am I not great?'

[ ............... ]

Sitting in the empty classroom, she sighed. Looking at the boy, Sia suddenly thought that he looks familiar.

[ Host isn't that the same boy who scammed you ]

'Ah is that so?' Sia asked. "Oi, why did you lie to me about the girls' dorm?"    

He replied quickly and somewhat angrily, "Because Sia Wright, you left me alone in the previous world!"

Dumbstruck, Sia gaped at him. Whaaaat?!

....................🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳...................