166. Profiteer on the Floor (17)

Because of Sia's blatant way of plastering survivors, the leaders of all bases had to speed up their search for Maria's parents. 

When they found them, they did not waste a moment and dragged them to meet Maria.

Sia was cheating another batch of survivors for food while sitting on the floor. The all survivors really missed the prosperous rule abiding society. 

If the society was same as before, they could call police to take this profiteer away who is deliberately harming them.

Sia suddenly noticed the large army of the combined bases and sneered. 

A base leader cautiously approached Sia and said, "Miss, I understand you love your lover but you have to think about us, humans when you yourself is a human."

Sia sneered, "You all can go to hell...... What happens to you is none of my business."

The base leader's face blackened, "Miss are you trying to become the enemy of the whole human race?"

Sia smiled, "Smart man! My ambition of this life is becoming the biggest villain of human race! Sounds so thrilling, right?"

The base leader finally understood why Blake said conversing with Maria is useless.

This woman is black from inside and out. Her personality is as nasty as her soul.

Sia smiled knowingly. She knew what they are thinking. She agrees with them too. After all, human history is made by scarifices.

For example, Galileo helped mankind immensely but wasn't he put under house arrest?

In every single history, there is a man who is sacrificed for the majority but unfortunately this zombie world's history won't have it.

For her mission, she will sacrifice majority for minority.

Base leader immediately signed his minions to bring Maria's parents.

Seeing Maria, her parents immediately rushed at her and hugged. Then they started to convince her to help the base leaders. They didn't want their child to be known as a traitor of human race.

Sia smiled at them and slowly pointed behind at a zombie hidden among her zombie army. 

Maria's parents looked behind and saw their younger son who has became a zombie, looking at them with dead eyes.

Maria's mother immediately started to cry. Slowly patting her back, Sia said, "If I help them, they will kill zombies. My lover and brother will be gone forever."

Looking at the firm eyes of their daughter, they finally took a decision. They know they are wrong but they are selfish. They want their child to be happy, even if they have to stand against the whole world!

But their decision made the base leader's face pale as he saw Maria's parents slowly walking behind her and looking at him with a helpless smile.

Sia slowly smiled at the base leader. Time to make the mission of zombie empire come true.

----------------------------------------------------------

Blake who was  making breakfast for Iris suddenly heard a loud scream from Iris's room.

He rushed into them room and saw Iris hugging her body and trembling. 

He immediately hugged Iris and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

Something felt off about Iris today. Soon Blake's theory came true. He looked at his stomach which was stabbed by Iris when he was hugging her to comfort her in disbelieve.

He looked at Iris and met her cold eyes. This is not Iris!!

Iris looked at Blake disgustedly and said, "Sia seems to trying to get on your nerve which means she has a mission related to you. I wonder if she will be disappointed if she gets to know I killed you."

Blake asked with difficulty, "Who is Sia?"

Iris replied coldly, "Maria."

Blake felt unwilling. Why? Everything went wrong after they met that woman. Now he has to die for that woman! He is unwilling! 

Slowly Blake fell on the ground, losing his breath.

Iris coldly looked at him then looked out at the grey sky from the window, "Sia, I am here for my revenge. You betrayed me, now I will kill you for that betrayal!"

Sia suddenly got the notification of the hatred meter of Blake is full. She frowned. What went wrong?