146. Keep the Bear Child Away (17)

Suddenly a projector lit up in the middle of the hall of the birthday feast. The screen lit up brightly and showed a paper.

Rather than a document, it's a test report. A DNA test which proves young heir of Chen family is biologically related to the newly crowned actress, which earned the gasps of many people.

Chen Beiting blankly looked at the projector for a while.

He met Aunty When Shu and Uncle major a week ago in a Mall. After that, he somehow always been able to meet this aunty who saved his father once.

He felt quite close to her for some unknown reason which made him uncomfortable but he still didn't reject her warmth.

Now, joke is on him! This person is his mother, who abandoned his when he was born. Left him at his father's door. Tears filled his eyes.

Lin Xi Hua also looked at Chen Beiting dazedly. Turned out the child to whom she always felt close to, the child whom she treated as her own child always has been her own blood.

She walked over him ignoring all the nasty glares at her which were discussing how shameless she was  and tried to touch his face. Chen Beiting slapped her hand away.

Finally the Chen Beiting who was always composed burst into tears, "Why are you here now? *Sniff* Where were you when I was young? Where were you when I needed the most? Just why are you here? Didn't you abandoned me?"

Chen Beiting tried to talk more but he felt dry. He could not say anything. His vision was getting blurry as the tears overwhelmed him. He tried to wipe the tears despately but he couldn't as more fell when he wiped.

Lin Xi Hua anxiously tried to explain, "Baby, Mom didn't know you were my baby. I didn't abandoned you."

Chen Beiting laughed but his smile was so sad that it hurt everyone who looked at him. He asked, "So you didn't know your own child whom you gave birth to?"

Lin Xi Hua anxiously tried to explain that the hospital staff said she gave birth to a dead child but now, these truths only came out like an excuses.

And this pushed Chen Beiting to more despair as from the childhood he yearned for a mother's love. Although he knew his mother abandoned him, he still made excuse for her.

Maybe she died but she wanted him to live, so she dropped him here or other reasons.... But she never meant to abandon him.

Now hearing his mother's reason, he laughed. He laughed at himself for being foolish. How? How could a mother not know if her child is alive or dead?

Or maybe she didn't want to give birth to him so when he was born she subconsciously accepted that she gave birth to a dead child.

Chen Beiting cried more desparely.

Sia averted her eyes. She couldn't watch this anymore. She feels extremely guilty now. Everything was different because she interfered.

If she didn't interfere, Chen Beiting would have met Lin Xi Hua earlier and build a strong bond with her so that when the truth revealed itself, he could accept it.

Because of her, the truth is revealed earlier and everything went wrong for Chen Beiting. Sia grabbed Mo Ting's hand tightly and buried her face in his chest.

Maybe she is wrong. Maybe she should not have tried to destroy this world's heroine. Maybe then this child would have been happy.

Mo Ting sighed and caressed her hair softly. He looked at the projector as it finally changed for the DNA test to some evidence of Lin Xi Hua's involvement with the Mafia.

People started to finally loudly discuss Lin Xi Hua. Chen Beichen immediately ordered his bodyguards to pick Chen Beiting and walked over Lin Xi Hua to protect her.

In such messy situation even police arrived. Chen Beichen bit his lower lip and followed the police with Lin Xi Hua.

People looked at Chen Beiting time to time as he didn't let any bodyguard touch. His thin shoulder shook as he heard everyone discussing him and his mother.

Suddenly two strong forearms wrapped around him and picked him up. He looked and saw Major Ruan was throwing dagger at the guests with his eyes.

He heard him say, "If anyone dare to talk again and look at this little guy, don't blame me for doing something wrong."

A soft hand touched his cheek. Chen Beiting looked and saw Aunty Shu looking at him. She stepped close to his ear and whispered, "Sorry, please do forgive me!"

Chen Beiting couldn't understand why she apologized for.

Then she looked at the guests and smirked, "I hope you will keep your mouth shut! You guys will respect my word, won't you?"

The guests gulped. Yes, they will!