186. Act of Reality (19)

The Wright couple looked at Mo Ting and Sia astonished. They both stated their opinion naked in front of Mo Ting, "I don't think Mr Mo is suitable for you Sia. If you want to get married, we can help you to find.....!"

Before they could finish their sentence, Sia stopped them. She coldly replied, "I don't think I would like that help as you guys have already caused enough trouble for me, I dare not to trust your choice anymore."

Sia's mother felt offended, "What we do is all for your own good!"

Sia softly sighed and started to count, "Is killing Mary's parents for my own good?"

The Wright parents become silent.

Before they could say anything, Sia stopped them, "Please don't lie, I wasn't born that time. That could never be for me. When I choose Ven as my fiance have you ever checked his character if he will be faithful to me?"

Father looked at Sia and said, "We thought you checked."

Sia smiled, "So this is the end of your concern for your daughter? She chooses and you didn't check? Why are you checking now?"

Father calmly replied, "We think you will make another mistake."

Sia felt bored. The tiny shadow that was left on them of her real parents has now disappeared. They are no longer her parents, they are the parents of scripted Sia Wright. The bad cannon fodders.

Mo Ting felt Sia's mood. He softly patted Sia's back and kissed her cheek.

Sia smiled warmly at Mo Ting then turned to her parents. She said with determination, "Do not make me hate you. Please prepare for the wedding."

The Wright couple still wanted to argue but seeing Sia's cold eyes they didn't dare to argue.

Sia pulled Mo Ting and went to her room. She sat on the sofa and closed her eyes tiredly.

Mo Ting looked at Sia and walked behind the sofa. He placed both of his hands on her forehead and slowly massaged.

Sia hummed softly and fell asleep. She has been really busy these days with no time to rest. Having Mo Ting beside her, she felt comfortable and ease enough to fell asleep.

Mo Ting looked at Sia. Her sleeping face made her look more adorable and innocent. He softly dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Sia smiled and relaxed.

The preparation of the wedding has been started, many upper-class families cranked their neck, trying to find out who is the groom but no news about the groom was released.

This made the whole wedding more mysterious.

Mary suspiciously looked at the wedding card. What is Sia planning? Who is she marrying? She felt a huge net of conspiracy was surrounding her. So thin, yet clearly detectable.

Anxiety killed her inside. She couldn't wait to rip apart Sia's head and see what's going on there.

Meanwhile, after the 11th trial, Mo Ting finally liked Sia's wedding dress. Sia stumbled upon the sofa tiredly and talked to Mo Ting, "Are you gonna do this every time? I seriously am considering never marrying you in a mission world."

Mo Ting fiddled with his nails, "But the wedding is a once in a lifetime event! It must be perfect!"

Sia sneered, "We will have 1000+ once in a lifetime event? You kidding?"

The imaginary tail and ears of Mo Ting got low and he sadly whimpered.

Sia just glanced at him and immediately averted her eyes... She is done for, right? How to reject such cute Mo Ting? Rip her future life...