98. Play Game and Solve the family problems (13)

Sia smiled at Mo Ting and let go of him. She walked towards her room while Mo Ting followed her like a faithful dog.

Sia could heard a loud voice calling, "Brother wait, brother!"

But after Sia entered the room, Mo Ting closed the door quickly not letting that women enter.

Then Mo Ting grabbed Sia's wrist and slammed her against the door. Sia hissed with pain and was about to shout at Mo Ting.

But just as she opened her mouth, Mo Ting blocked her with his lips.

Getting the chance of Sia's opened mouth, Mo Ting's slippery tongue entered.

He slowly explored her mouth. A slow gentle kiss slowly changed to a passionate one.

Sia felt like Mo Ting wanted to eat her and sallow her in his belly.

Soon she felt lack of oxygen so she punched Mo Ting's chest but unfortunately this body was Li Mao's not her own. So Mo Ting didn't bulge at all.

Finally when it became really unbearable, he let go of Sia's lips.

Then he kissed her forehead and cheeks. Slowly his kisses started to trail down and down.

Mo Ting kissed the side of Sia's white swan neck then suddenly bite hard.

This time Sia couldn't held herself back, "Ow ow, Mo Ting you idiot! Are you a dog?"

Sia pushed Mo Ting away and took out her phone. Opening the selfie mood she saw a big bite mark on her neck.

If she had let Mo Ting continue, he would have bit till blood came out!

Sia glared at Mo Ting while Mo Ting looked quite happy with his work. Then after taking a closer look, his face showed displeasure.

Sia's face became ugly. First he bites her, now dares to show displeasure?

Mo Ting murmured, "That's not how it should have turned out as........."

Sia heard it and annoyedly asked, "What?"

Mo Ting replied, "I wonder where I went wrong! This isn't how a hickey supposed to be!"

Sia, " ................ "

She is happy to know that Mo Ting has no knowledge about this which means she is his first women but she is definitely not pleased with being bitten so hard!

Mo Ting asked, "How about you let me practice a few more time! Maybe after practice it may turned out as it is supposed to be!!"

Sia, " ................. "

Sia immediately covered her neck and growled, "Roll!"

Mo Ting didn't dare to continue about practice after seeing the distorted face of Sia.

Forget it! He has a lot of time. Maybe next time by biting hard he can get the result he wants.

Sia saw the thoughtful face of Mo Ting. Somehow she had a hunch that something bad is waiting for her in the future.

A/N: 

I am not good with this kind of scene so please bear with it!