Author's Note

Hello there!

I think you guys are scolding me.... I know the ending was abrupt and looked like the ending isn't an ending at all.

I am planning a second book of the story of Sia and Mo Ting. Because I haven't finished fixing a lot of plot holes yet. Like what really happened to Sia's parents and on who Sia wants revenge.

But the publication of the 2nd book isn't decided yet since I only wrote a few chapters of the first arc and haven't decided on how the plot will go on!

I don't wanna cluelessly continue a book again as I did with this one, rewriting is a huge burden so I want to write a vague plot of how the whole story will go then publish the 2nd book, plus I am a lot busy now (I think you guys can see that from the way I have been publishing chapters)

So the next book will be probably on... Next year? I am not sure. After all, I haven't decided on all arcs and everything yet.

Thank you everyone for bearing with me till now and enjoying this book.
Though I think I messed up character development a bit. Like how Mo Ting became a cutie wifey from domineering  Villain/president and how Sia who wanted to run seeing Mo Ting became I will shelter you from wind and rain president with maxed level boyfriend power. 😅

Another thing 👀 which type of arc do you wish to see in the next book! Comment down and let me know!

Have a nice day and thank you again for reading "Quick Transmigration: Destroy the Heroine System" and staying with me for so long.

I am extremely grateful for your support which kept me writing!

Stay tuned for the next notice of 2nd book!