139. Keep the Bear Child Away (10)

Chen Beiting looked through the glass and saw the pretty aunty laying down on the hospital bed palely.

He didn't know why but he felt something was squeezing his heart. 

He looked at his father and saw Chen Beichen sternly looking at the aunty. The new profound feeling made Chen Beiting really uncomfortable but he didn't know with whom he should share.

This kind of sincere concern for an unknown person scared Chen Beiting. But he felt helpless as he could not share it with anyone.

From birth, he never had a mother. His father was a responsible CEO, so he never spent a lot of time with him. Always been busy with his work.

Although after returning home, he always has shown his concern for him their relationship was at the edge of ice-berg.

Chen Beiting often saw his classmates being picked up by their parents but he was always picked up by their family's driver or sometimes his grandparents. His father only attended the parents' meeting.

His relationship with his grandparents also was not that great as he mostly felt overwhelmed by them so he kept his distance for his own comfort.

Also because they always tried to find him a mother, he felt more cold towards them. Even though they don't understand how can he not know that he will become a thorn in his step mother's eyes because of his status as the firstborn!

So here he is, stuck in an empty space alone. No one to share his concern with.

Suddenly a hand was placed on the top of his head and rubbed his hair until it turned to be a mess. He looked and saw the major was the one to mess his hair.

He pouted and asked in a milky voice, "It's quite a pity that even being a major you cannot understand the basic rules. As a stranger, rubbing my hair is invading my privacy, I can sue you for it."

Mo ting's lips twitched. This teddy bear has a poisonous tongue. He sneered, "I didn't see you teaching me the lesson of law when I carried you all the way, shorty!"

Chen Beiting's whole face became red. Like a lazy cat who finally showed his claws, he glared at Mo Ting and gritted his teeth, "I am not shorty."

Mo Ting didn't say anything anymore but just smiled. Turns out bullying bear child can be so pleasing!

No wonder Sia liked to step on Mo Ling's tail and irritate him!

Certain victim of Sia was currently happily having the best time of his life without being bullied. Mo Ling expressed, "This is heaven... God, let those not be back shortly!"

A/N:

After publishing the previous chapter I suddenly felt something is wrong with my plot so I picked up a new transmigration story and started reading. I finally found out what's wrong with my plot!

I lack romance so much... Some time ago, a reader told me Sia and Mo Ting focused too much on the mission, she wants them to be more lovey-dovey. I thought actually they don't focus that much on a mission... But now it seems I completely forgot how a QT book is.

Unfortunately, the way I am going, they will lack romance.

Because literally most of QT has a vase female lead who is shown as cunning and intelligent but most of the mission work is done by their domineering lover.

Hehe, you guys know Mo Ting... The domineering male vase (who can't dominate at all) so it's impossible for him to do the missions of Sia. Rather he is the one who gets helped by Sia sometimes.

Most prominent thing in my book is Sia took the Male Lead's script while Mo Ting took the Female Lead's skill. So, Sia is bound to do the missions herself.

I am really sorry about this but I will try to increase the romance by a little while letting them do their mission.

Also, I have decided two days for my update. Sunday[2 chapters] and Thursday[2 chapters]! If I didn't update these days that will mean I was too busy to write but of course I will try to follow through this schedule.

This note unknowingly became too long! Σ(゜ロ゜;) Sorry!

-𝖄𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖈