145: Keep the Bear Child Away (16)

While walking around the mall, Mo Ting a person who looked quite familiar but he didn't give much thought about that person.

After returning home, he finally remembers who that person was. A renowned Dark Lord of the underworld as well as the second male lead of this world.

The entertainment industry is quite messy. Unless a person is from a good family, none in the entertainment industry doesn't know the hidden rules.

The reason why the heroine got good scripts is definitely for her own capability but the reason why she is still alive in this industry is the male lead and this second male lead who protects them.

The heroine has quite a close connection with this renowned mafia. Heh, she was even a part of his gang.

Such an early entry means something is going to happen to the female lead. After all, the second leads are either to cause trouble for the female leads or for always saving them.

Reading this world's story this second lead seems to be the latter case.

Mo Ting slowly tapped on the table. What kind of danger may make the second lead enter the story early? There is only one explanation.

Mo Ting smiled. Sia who was quiet for a long time finally started and she seems to wish to finish this whole thing off in one stroke.

Her plan must be a big one which also caused the early entrance of the second lead.

But now he cannot let that second lead interfere with her plan, can he? Especially when her plan benefits him also.

Mo Ting took his phone and called. Looks like it's time to strike.

Sia looked at herself in the mirror. She chooses this light blue dress with light make-up intentionally. She remembers the heroine wears a very bright and beautiful dress.

Although the original owner is not as pretty as the heroine, Sia is confident that with her aura she can surpass the heroine but that's not what she wants is it?

She wants the heroine to look really beautiful in the beginning so that her fall can be more ugly.

So the spotlight can only belong to the heroine. Sia looked at the time and smiled. This one strike should be enough for this world, shouldn't it be?

The male guest of the Chen Beiting's birthday party always secretly took a glance at the beauty in fury red dress. The new Queen of acting is really pretty!

While the female guests looked at the handsome and full of hormones, Chen Beichen. Man, that's their dream man. Pity, he only looks at that damn actress.

One female guest careless took a look at Major Ruan and immediately looked away.

Although the major has tanned and rough skin, his facial features are really handsome. But the aura around him to murderous. Forget it, Mr. Chen is more eye candy than him.

She really sympathizes with the young lady of the Wen family.

Sia helplessly laughed after getting everyone's sympathetic eyes for being the female companion of Mo Ting. She said, "Mo Ting, drop it off. I am sick of their gazes."

Mo Ting grievously said, "Can't control it. It's the original Major's real aura. I can't stop it from leaking. I seem to only be able to stop it when I am alone with you!"

Sia really felt her veins were bulging because of Mo Ting's tone. With his tense aura, this kind of coquettish word just gives her chill!!

Suddenly she noticed a woman with thick makeup. Ah, the villainess is here! A good show is about to start!

For the good show, Sia decided to forgive Mo Ting and enjoy the drama.