[𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 6] Han Ruyi and Chen Beiting

Han Ruyi looked at who was calling her continuously and saw the name of her lover 'Chen Beiting'. She immediately received the call and said, "Sorry darling! I was working so could not accept your call until now."

Chen Beiting replied, "No problem. Do you have time?"

Han Ruyi looked at his wristwatch and asked, "Why?"

Chen Beiting was silent for a while then replied, "It's my parent's death anniversary. I wanted to take you to meet them."

Han Ruyi immediately said, "I am free! Pick me up."

Looking at the grave, Han Ruyi asked, "Chen Beiting, have you ever resented your parents for bringing your biological parents down?"

Chen Beiting looked at the blue sky and said, "Well, I guess most people would but for some reason, I don't. I don't resent them at all rather I love them very much. Just wished they could live a little longer with me."

Han Ruyi smiled, "I really envy your parents. They loved each other so much that they died on the same day also they loved you a lot. So much that they never had a biological child but I kind of don't understand why they did all of these!"

Chen Beiting laughed, "How can you understand when I myself don't understand! Ah that reminded me when I was 18, I asked papa on his birthday what he wanted and he said he wanted me to go back when I was 6 years old. I asked mama what she wanted on her birthday that year and he replied the same. I was almost about cry as how can give them this present!"

Han Ruyi laughed while holding her stomach, "Hahaha no wonder board of directors called you the protected princess! You simply lived the life of a favored princess."

Chen Beiting smiled, "I hope to see them soon!"

Han Ruyi smacked Chen Beiting, "Don't even think about going to the afterlife for your parents. You haven't married me yet!"

Chen Beiting remembered the dream he saw and smirked, "No, they will come to meet me! After meeting the twin devils, they will definitely come to me, the most obedient child of their!"

Han Ruyi became confused, "What are you talking about?"

Chen Beiting just shook his head, "Nothing. No need to worry." Then he looked at the grave and whispered, "Come to meet me soon! Mama Sia and Papa Mo Ting! I am really curious about you two!"

Somewhere else,

[Host, do you want to see what happened after you died]

Sia smiled, "No." She will definitely meet her son again. So no need for her to see what happened in his life. She will see for herself.

Sia said, "System, choose the next dimension."

[Next dimension being choosen.......20%........40%.......60%......80%.....100% Next dimension have been chosen]

Sia smiled, "Let's see what we got!"

A/N: Guess what's the next dimension!