82. The Past Which Always Hunts (25)

Jack looked at the man in front of him.

Long black hair was swaying because of strong wind. The red eyes and bloody lips gives the aura of absolute evilness.

This kind of appearance! Who is he?

Jack asked, "Who are you?"

The man gave a low chuckle, "Well, I am quite known as endless myth the creator of Soulless End."

Jack started to tremble. Soulless End was made by the devil king when he was bored. If it's true then the true devil king is standing in front of him.

Jack said, "Impossible! You cannot travel through dimensions like us!"

Endless Myth smiled, "Geez, human aren't they stupidest ones? Playing with dimensions never ends well. Specially when the dimension holds devils like me!"

Slowly the lazy look of Endless Myth changed.  He became serious. Like a sharp sword he rushed towards Jack with his long nails.

Just before he could touch Jack he felt a strong grip on his shoulder. 

He heard a low and dangerous voice, "Wrong move, Devil King! Don't underestimate me. Though I am a human, I am better than devils."

Before he could say something, Sia forcefully made him enter the sword.

Then she looked at Jack, "Nobody can take what is mine."

Jack asked, "How did you.....how did you bring him to this dimension?"

Sia laughed, "Do you think I will tell you? You aren't my opponent."

Jack asked, "Then why are you after me?"

Sia laughed. She swung her sword and priced it on Jack's heart. blood slipped down from the corner of Jack's lips.

Sia smiled, "I am just killing the dog to simulate the owner."

She sat next to the falling body of Jack, "One by one, I will uproot all of his dogs then give him a life bitter than death. How beautiful that day would be!"

Then she looked at Mo Ting. The blue light started to fade slowly.

Sia smiled, "Though Endless Myth is quite useless, he was useful in today's situation."

Endless myth who was trapped in the sword snorted, "Girl, wait till I get out. I pay you all of your words back."

Sia smiled, "That's a news. Do you know what is a news? If a dog bites a man that isn't news but if a man bites a dog, that's news."

Endless Myth, ".................."

Why can't he understand the hidden meaning of this sentence? But it's not something good anyway.

Meanwhile the whole power panel was in the state of chaos because the live reporter of Jack's shows his status as dead.

*poke poke poke*

Mo Ting who was continously poked by Sia opened his eyes and grabbed Sia's hand.

He yanked her towards him and as a result, Sia fell on the top of Mo Ting.

Mo Ting said, "I am not dead." Sia replied, "Enn."

Mo Ting looked at Sia for a while then aimed for her lips. His lips quickly covered her's.

Sia didn't back down. Holding the neck of Mo Ting she deepen the kiss.

The separated when they felt the lack of oxygen.

Sia snuggled close to Mo Ting.

Hugging Sia, Mo Ting asked, "So do you agree?"

Sia who was playing with Mo Ting's short hair replied, "You have to wait."

Mo Ting frowned, "Why?" Sia replied, "I killed Jack."

Mo Ting sighed and said, "Then I will wait. This time don't make me wait for long."

Sia smiled in reply.