46. Fire General reporting to study (7)

[ Host, I can detect a dark energy around ]

Sia's face instantly changed as she sucked a cold breath! Dark energy! At this stage of book! No that's impossible! Sia looked and saw Mo Ting's face getting colder.

She exclaimed, " How can this be? If I remember correctly the dark enegry spread after the test exam but now this is the beginning of the year!"

Mo Ting coldly spat," Another host."

[ Another host must be present in this world ]

"But why would he open the gate of evil?" Sia asked. Mo Ting said, "Eden, Host of ultimate villain system. He must be trying to destroy the world."

'System why would a host wish to destroy a world?'

[ ................. ]

[ Host, system doesn't have the authority to know ]

Mo Ting suddenly mumbled, "Must have recovered his memories and now trying to break free." Sia looked at him in confusion and asked, "What?" He immediately said, "Nothing we must stop him."

 He avoided the topic. He must know something about this host! Also she had a hunch he is also connected with the flashes of memory she saw recently.

[ Host you should go and check it out ]

Sia nodded and tried to open the door of classroom but no matter what it didn't open at all. Mo Ting said, "We are currently in detention so the door won't open unless the professor himself opens the door."

"Shit,who the heck is that professor?" Mo Ting smiled,"Professor Dorwin, a really based and partial professor." Sia whined,"How are you going to get out now?"

Mo Ting said while pointing at the window, "There is always a window!" Sia gave out an angry snort, "How funny! Are you telling me to jump out of the window?"

He nodded. Sia grinded her teeth as she said, "I don't have broomstick so if I jump I will be dead for sure."

He said," None told you to jump alone." He immediately grabbed Sia's waist and jumped out of window. Scared, Sia hooked her arms around his neck and closed her  eyes. After a while she felt ground under her feet. 

Sia looked and saw herself standing on the ground. Sia asked, " How did you do it?" He smirked, "I have my way." Then he started the run.

[ Host follow Mo Ting ]

Here goes nothing ! Sia soon ran after Mo Ting and they entered a forest. After running for a while they finally saw an empty location with a matrix in middle.

Sia had a feeling that she knew how to close this matrix but she cannot remember how so! Mo Ting said, "I will close the matrix. Stay on guard." Sia nodded.