53. Fire General reporting to study (14)

In midnight while yawning Sia cursed Mo Ting for waking her up from her sound sleep. So she gave him an angry glare.

Mo Ting helplessly looked at the glaring Sia. But he had no other way. He looked at her and sighed. She looks like a messy kitten but very cute! 

Mo Ting sighed if it wasn't to help her to finish quickly would have taken her offer.

*Flashback*

Mo Ting silently entered Sia's room in midnight. Luckily she doesn't have any roommate. He looked around then finally noticed the sleeping beauty on the bed.

Reaching close, he finally called by her name slowly. She didn't response so he started to shake her.

She finally responded a little then grabbing his hand she yanked him towards her.

Ehh what's with this situation! How come they ended within each others arms!

Whatever, he definitely like this position. He happily inched closer. He looked at those enchanting rosy lips. He really wanna............

[ This is called giving an inch wanting for a mile, my dear host Mo Ting ]

'System just shut up!'

[ You have work to do ]

'Just because you are virgin mary system do I also need to be a Mr. Virgin Mary?'

[ ................... ]

[ She won't screw you while sleeping anyway ]

[ If you do not start working don't blame me for giving punishment ]

Fine fine! It's not that he is afraid of system after all how can this small thing harm him? What he is afraid off is if he takes this step and somehow angers Sia? Mo Ting sighed and slowly got off then again concentrated on waking Sia without fooling around.

*End of Flashback*

If not for this virgin mary system he would have been laying in bed within my dear's arm. Life ah what a life! No worries he still has a lot of time in his hand.

Sia asked Mo Ting, "So what are you waiting for......mmph?"

Sia couldn't complete her  sentence as his hand covered her lips. Then he pointed at a direction. Sia looked there and saw Lizzy starting a matrix.

Sia immediately wanted to go there and stop her but Mo Ting grabbed her hand and yanked her towards him and as a result Sia ended up within his arms. So close that she could feel his hot breath fell on her neck. She felt a little shy suddenly.

Sia struggled to get free but no avail so she said, "Let go off me. I won't do anything."

He let Sia go and said, "Don't spoil everything." Sia, confused, looked at him for an explanation that he pointed at Lizzy.

Sia saw out of no where Ariel, the hero appeared and now he is fighting with the heroine.

Sia immediately looked at Mo Ting wanting to ask why is Ariel attacking Lizzy but then she noticed that he was holding her hand. Sia's lips twitched.

"What do you think you are doing, Mo Ting?"

"Ah I took hold of your hand in fear that you might fell down."

Hehe she knew this guy had evil intention!

"Let go. This one isn't a 4 years old child who will fall down just by standing!"

"Ah then you hold me. I fear, I will fall down."

Sia's eyes twitched. Seems to her his ability to talk rubbish has updated!

A/N:

An extra chapter as a treat because It's my birthday!!!

Definitely not asking for wishes and gifts!