85. The Past Which Always Hunts (End)

The fixers took Sia in the punishment cabin and erased her memories and skills.

For safely, they also poured some world conscious in her.

By pouring world conscious they made sure that Sia follows her role as a cannon fodder not the ultimate villain which she always has been.

But after spending some time observing her, the fixers were irritated.

Lift the table! What kind of spicy chicken is this women?

Why doesn't she follow the script?

Director, come down! Swear we won't beat you up for throwing such a spicy chicken at us!

This spicy chicken is full of spiciness!

The story was about a adoptive girl. The people who adopted her was rich and couldn't conceive but after three years of adopting they finally had a child, the cannon fodder.

So they were lean towards their own blood.

The parents gave the Female Lead some share of the company and made the cannon fodder the CEO.

Finally to expend their company they decided to tie a knot to strengthen their relationship.

They didn't want to put pressure on the heroine so the one to get into this arrange marriage was the cannon fodder.

But the fiance is the Male lead. So naturally he liked the female lead but the cannon fodder was crazily in love with him.

She did many bad things to the heroine and finally got killed by the hero.Then she bounded with system, did mission, return back to counter attack but got defeated.

BUT this spicy chicken destroyed the very beginning of the plot.

In the plot, the heroine was outstanding in business but this spicy chicken directly outshined the heroine!

Got into the arrange marriage but kept her distance from the ML.

They clearly remember when those two first met.

Sia was sitting on a sofa and male lead was sitting opposite of her.

She casted a cold glance at him and said, "You are passable."

Male Lead grinded his teeth and asked, "What do you mean?"

Sia smirked, "Do you think you can match my achievement? Currently you are the only one who is a little close to my achievement but still far away from me. Otherwise, do you thing we will be sitting here talking about our arrange marriage."

Let's forget about this scene. How about they talk how she planned to wear green hat?

She accepted this marriage for her parents but she never thought of being real husband and wife with the male lead!

She even found a girl who looks 80 percent like her to spend the spring night with the Male lead and assured the girl that if she conceives a child, she will treat the child as her own.

Spicy chicken, they can see a big grassland on her head.

She must be the first women eager to wear green hat!