175. Arc of Reality (8)

Mo Ting came out of the Rozia Manor after pitting Ven. Suddenly a luxurious car stopped beside him.

Sia lowered her car's glass and smirked, "Does this daoist fellow have time to accompany this lonely girl?"

Mo Ting smiled and opened the passenger seat door and sat down. Sia leaned towards Mo Ting and tied the seat belt for him.

Mo Ting asked, "Where is the assistant who followed you?"

Sia said, "Oh you mean system? I threw him out to experience the world!"

System who was thrown out of the car to experience the world, "........."

This is demolishing the bridge after crossing it!!

Sia softly looked at the Chinese dress which Mo Ting was wearing and said, "Your identity is quite amazing this time."

Mo Ting helplessly said, "You mean the identity of a scammer is amazing?"

Sia concentrated on driving and said, "I can raise you so it's interesting."

Mo Ting just shook his head. He has been long used to getting petted by Sia. Now it's just, he hopes she will let him be on the top.....

Sia asked, "You know the story of this dimension?" Mo Ting nodded. Sia said, "That's great. Now tell me what are you aiming to do? Which path have you taken to destroy the male lead?"

Mo Ting thought for a while then said, "I think the path i have chosen leads to male lead going to mental hospital."

Sia stopped the car in a side and looked at Mo Ting.

She asked, "What did you do after I left?"

Mo Ting diverted his eyes and said, "Just pasted some nightmare charms in the room of male lead and stuffed him there and told them to keep him locked for three days."

Sia looked at Mo Ting astonished the started to laugh, "Hahaha, nightmare charm!"

Sia then winked, "How about you add another condition? No connection with any female allowed for a month?"

Mo Ting's lip twitched. Of course, hero will go to meet heroine after 3 days of nightmare. He may also tie heroine with him and get some comfort from heroine. How can hero accept this condition?

Mo Ting is clear about the reason why Sia asked him to add this condition. She wants to ruin the reputation of Mary completely also give her some headache.

If Mrs.Rozia gets to know her son disobeyed exorcist and had connection with Mary which caused him still to be haunted, she will go and have a fight with Mary.

Mary won't have time to deal with Sia while dealing with Mrs.Rozia.

Sia is definitely a fisherman who likes to make both party fight and she herself, slips away in middle to get the ultimate reward while watching both  party tear each other apart.

Mo Ting is not like Sia. He just likes to add oil to fire time to time. But Sia, she likes to do whole process of making the fire.

Almost everytime, she lays down the pits for the main leads, waiting for them to jump in it.

People always called him crazy but he thinks, 'Wifey is crazier!'

Sia suddenly broke Mo Ting's thoughts and asked, "Are you thinking I am crazy?"

Mo Ting, "..........." How did she know?

Sia asked, "Thinking how I know?"

Mo Ting tenderly sold meng, "Wifey can I kiss you?"

Sia tightened her lips and laughed in her heart. Don't think she doesn't know that he is trying to change topic!