128. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (21)

Sia looked at the heroine overpowering the hero. She smiled contentedly as she knew not long before the hero will die under the heroine's hands and then it will not be hard to bring down the heroine.

Suddenly she saw Mo Ting appearing behind Eric. Slowly her happy mood bumped. The smile on her lips slowly but surely bent. She clenched her fist. What the heck is Mo Ting doing?

Mo Ting shouted at Eric to dodge the attack of Serina, as a result, that moment Eric was saved from being killed.

Sia grinds her teeth. Mo Ting, you are so dead! While certain little lion didn't see his lioness getting angry and continued to help the male lead. 

The result was both Eric and Serina stabbed each other to death. Mo Ting heard the alert of his mission being completed and smiled but when he saw the blackface of Sia, the smile on his face faded.

Sia walked towards him gloomily and said, "Looks like you were quite attached to Eric." Mo Ting shook his head, "Wrong, I am doing mission." Sia snorted.

Mo Ting became angry, "Why are getting irritated at me? I still haven't settled the issue of you making the male lead in that xianxia world fell in love with you! Why are you settling mine?"

Sia choked. She totally forgot about this. She looked at the fuming face of Mo Ting and felt a little guilty after all Eric falling in love with him was a coincidence but Xuan Yuan Liam was no coincidence.

Sia touched Mo Ting's face and planted a kiss on his cheek then his lips. As a result, the certain angry man completely forgot his anger and became obedient while the certain guilty woman sighed.

Mo Ting looked over the war and so a  vampire leading the war now. He asked, "This is ................?"

Sia looked and replied, "The new king." Mo Ting said, "But Serina just died now!" Sia smiled, "The world is already in chaos by the death of the main lead, if a person suddenly becomes King the world can not deny that logic."

[ Host, you are talking illogical ]

'Is there even logic in what we are doing?'

[ ................................ ]

[ Are you depressed? ]

'No, I am a certified sane and non-depressed person.'

Mo Ting looked at Sia stunned, "Since when did you do this?" Finding a new heir, gaining support for the heir, and also support the heir is a long and tiring process. When did she do so much work?

[ Host, unlike you who only ate and slept, Sia worked her ass off the finish this mission. Humpf! You are too spoiled by her ]

Mo Ting, ".……………"

While vampire hunters grinded their teeth. First that Serina, after her, that Ancestor Silvera and now this new King crowned by Silvera. They hated her to death!!

Sia finally heard the alert of her mission being finished. She looked at Mo Ting and said, "Let's leave." Mo Ting agreed and both left the world.

Sia blankly looked at the system space then said, "Next mission details......."

[ Before that host I think we have to talk about life ]

Sia laid on her bed smilingly then asked, "Are you ready to pay the price for this talk of life? This may change 3 points of your view."

[ I am ready ]

Sia smirked, "It's about time. It's time for you to know who I truly am and why am I here."