1. Betrayed

Sia was driving the car recklessly

Sia was driving the car recklessly. Even seeing the red light she didn't stop. The traffic police immediately tried to stop her but couldn't as she speed up her car.

Turning the gear on she put on her Bluetooth. She asked her assistant, "What's the location of my parents?"
Assistant said, "Ma'am the car is still on move. We don't have much time on our hands. Please follow the location I sent you."

Turning the Bluetooth off Sia opened her car's google location and saw the location of her parents. Stepping on the accelerator she immediately speeds up.

Soon she tarpassed into an isolated countryside road. After driving for a while she finally saw the car. Sighing in relief she started to speed up to bypass the car and stop it.

But 'BOOM'. With a loud sound suddenly the car blast. Sia looked widely at the car. With shaky hands, she opened the car door and run towards the other car.

Looking at the car on fire, there is no way the passengers would be alive now.

Sia screamed, "Nooooo."

Suddenly someone used horn behind her. She looked back and saw from another car some people came out. She knew them very well.

Adopted sister.....Before Sia's birth, her parents thought they couldn't have a child. Because of fear of becoming childless, they adopted a girl but after 3 years of adoption, Sia was born. But the Wright couple didn't love Sia more than their adoptive child Mary.

Fiance.....It was a political marriage. To expend their business Sia's father partnered up with that man's family and to make a special bond between two families their marriage was arranged.

Uncle and Auntie..... Uncle was a far related brother of Sia's father. Because they were broke Sia's father picked them up.

Sia never liked any of them but because of her parents, she quitely accepted them. Now looking at them she remembered a proverb,
' Black takes no other hue.' 

They killed her parents and will kill her now.

Mary slowly walked in front of Sia and squinted down, "You are intelligent enough to know what happened here but do you know what will happen now?"

Sia glared at Mary. Fiance came towards her and pointed a gun at her.  Mary laughed, "Goodbye, Sia. Because if you die, we all will have a happy life."

Sia silently got up and immediately used a flying kick on the fiance's private part. Then started to run but........

Boom boom boom

Sia looked behind and saw the gun on her uncle's hand.

The lifeless body of Sia slowly fell down.

But before she died she heard a voice, "I will give you a second chance." Sia only thought bullshit. There is nothing called 2nd chance is this world or any medicine for regret.