178. Act of Reality (11)

Mary has been almost driven crazy by Sia.

The Wright parents have drawn a clear line with her, nowadays Sia who was always at least polite to her snorts when she sees her. Everywhere she is being sharply pressed by Sia. The Rozia couple is also pressing her.

Mary gritted her teeth. She is feeling as if all her plans are going wrong. Obviously her plans were going in a right direction! What went wrong?

Suddenly Mary's phone rang. The name of Ven popped up. She accepted the call. She heard Ven's shaky voice, "Mary, can you meet me?"

His shaky voice touched her heart and made her soft. She sighed and asked, "Where to meet?"

Ven swiftly reported an address to Mary.

System who was working within a large piles of paper immediately got notified about these two leads. He ran to Sia and reported her about the main leads.

Sia smirked, "Take a video of them and throw it in net, let the netizens appreciate these two legendary lovers. Also make sure to send a exclusive copy to Mrs.Rozia."

System sneered in his heart. His host's bad taste hasn't gone yet. But he appreciates Sia.

She likes to hit her opponent at once and quick. She doesn't work on a long term plan. She just takes a short cut and cut her enemy off in a short time.

But this is also an attribute of her. She can guarantee she can bring down her enemy again if they rise.

This method has pros and cons of it's own. It's effective and can be done quickly but your enemy will not be demolished completely rather they have a chance to turn back.

As long as they try to turn back, this will increase the work of Sia.

When he first took Sia to a Xianxia world, Sia took four years to finish that world off. Slowly as the time went, she recovered her memory and followed the method she felt feasible after a long journey of world hopping.

System looked at Sia and felt excitement about her world. He wants to see her world! How unique and advance it is!

While Sia who has been continuously trying call Mo Ting but cannot reach him expressed her doubt. Did she annoyed this Ancestor somehow?

Mrs.Rozia was having tea with some of the upper class ladies. These ladies have been bent on investigating the process of her son and that wild girl. She wanted to tear these women with fake smile but she needs connection to pave path for her son so she cannot tear face with them.

Suddenly her phone ringed and a video came. Mrs.Rozia looked at the video and that video was enough to blow her mind.

She hastily left the tea party but she missed one thing. She forgot she watched the video with her sound on. These upper class ladies all heard the ambiguous sounds.

All of them looked at each other with thrust of gossip in their eyes.

Immediately they brew a large storm against Ven by spreading what they heard today. Rumor spread like wild fire, who's aim is to burn Ven alive.

Meanwhile Sia saw the chat of upper circle group and was satisfied. Time to add oil in fire.

A/N:

Merry Christmas! This is your chirstmas gift! Have a nice day🎄