43. Fire General reporting to study (4)

Sia just turned back and bumped into someone. With her eyes closed, Sia massaged her forehead. Hello there,  her bumpy luck! Now who did she bump into today?

Sia opened her eyes and saw a golden haired, prince-like person. Sia had a feeling that this person is the hero? 

'Am I right, system?'

[ That is correct ]

Suddenly a golden light wrapped around us. What the heck is going on? After the golden light disappeared Sia saw the shocked face of the hero.

[ Host ]

[ I admire you ]

'What did I do now?'

[ Congratulations on becoming the buddy match of the Hero ]

'Whaaaat?!'

[ Host you really are something. First, you killed a heroine, and now you stole the heroine's hero ]

Suddenly, Sia heard a cough which pulled her back from her conversation with the system. Sia looked at the hero.

He said, "Hello, I am Kelvin Tristan." Sia replied, "Zara Rolin. Nice to meet you." He said, "It seems you are my buddy. I hope you are not stupid. I don't wish to have a stupid buddy."

Sia's eyes immediately twitched. She really wanted to smack him.

He continued, "Tell me who established the Genoflodia empire."

Out of reflex, she answered, "Dragon of Time."

He asked, "Tell me the spell to make a broom fly."

Sia replied, "Sente Merino Flylia."

He asked again, "Against the dark power who was the one who first took the step to rebel."

Sia replied, "Tynex Frimstone."

[ That's the great-great-great-grandfather of Zara ]

'Thanks for the unwanted information.'

Kelvin nodded, "You are not bad." Sia really wanted to smack him.

These questions, a new student could never answer correctly as these are in higher study.

Thank god real Zara finished the study courses long ago, since she was a genius. Because of possessing her body, out of reflex Sia answered all those questions; otherwise, she would have made a fool of herself.

Heck she just arrived in this world! She has zero knowledge about this world's history as the author skipped it!

Suddenly the heroine spoke with a very sweet voice, "I am Lizzy Heart." Ignoring her, Kelvin asked, "What are you doing here?"

Sia replied, "I was scammed by a boy. I asked him where the girls' dorm was, but he showed me the boys' dorm." He scowled, "Must be Luca." Then he asked pointing at Lizzy, "What about her?" Sia shrugged, "Same I guess."

He said, "Come, I will escort you to your dorm." Sia wanted to say no thank you, but Lizzy beat her to it, "How kind of you! Thank you."

You heroines don't let a chance go, don't you? Well it can't be helped, he is your future lover after all.

While a certain system was debating whether to tell his host that this is a C dimension, and here the characters have their own consciousness. So there is a high chance of Kelvin not being the hero, but the host's love interest.

....................🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳...................