32. CEO wishes to Run Away (11)

When Sia reached home she was immediately caught by grandpa. Sia asked," Grandpa, what do you want now?" He said," Get ready we are going to a party!"

That reminded her in the book villainess entered the story by a party and insulted the heroine a lot. That was really the most satisfying and likeable part of the book. Looks like this is the same party.

Grandpa said, "You have to build a lot of connection as a CEO and this party is the perfect opportunity!" Of course it's a perfect opportunity to watch a big drama. Cannot miss it at any cause!

Sia immediately went to her room
and started to look for something to wear. Finally she found something she really liked.

Sia soon descended the stairs and joined grandpa

Sia soon descended the stairs and joined grandpa. He asked, "Ready to go." Sia smiled, "Absolutely."

They soon reached the party and just entering the party Sia's eyes fell on the ML and FL. Gotcha! Now let's have some fun before Erika comes.

Sia walked towards them and soon stood in from of ML. Daniel looked at Sia with scrutinising gaze. Sia smiled, "Forgotten me already."

Lena came to Daniel's rescue. She said, "I don't think sir knows you." Sia smiled,"You both should know me after all...." Looking at Daniel, "You gave away my position...." Looking at Lena Sia said, "And you took away my position."

Both of them fell into silence. Sia said, "Let me correctly introduce myself. Not as Athen but Athena Lovelace, the sole heir of Lovelace family and....."

"Ceo Lovelace...", Someone shouted before Sia could finish. Sia looked behind and saw an important French client. He immediately excused Sia from the couple and started to talk to Sia but the thing is Sia couldn't  understand a word.

'System help me.'

[ You can purchase language skill from the system shop with 9000 LP. But this skill isn't permanent. You can only use this in this world ]

Only a temporary skill but such a high price.(×_×) He is robbing her off her LP. But Sia had no other choice so she bought the skill.

While Sia was talking with the client suddenly system alarmed...

[ Host run quickly ]

Now what?

[ Host look behind and you will soon be inspired to run a marathon ]

Sia looked behind and saw a really handsome man but he was vibrating a dangerous aura. Ehh why does his aura seem to be similar to Mo Ting?

[ Congrats host. He is Mo Ting ]

Sia immediately wanted to run ─=≡Σ((( つ><)つ but a strong hand gripped her wrist.

"Trying to run again. Not a chance!"

Sia really wanted dig a hole and jump into it. Why isn't earth making a hole in front of her? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Mo Ting whispered, "Prepare a long excuse because I have a lot of time in my hand to hear your excuse."