160. Profiteer on the Floor (10)

Sia smiled at the ugly faces of the leads and then shook her hand, "Now chop-chop! Shoo away! I don't wanna see your face!"

Iris gritted her teeth and asked, "You are so rude! Don't you fear us harming you? After all, we got what I wanted from you, now we don't need you!"

Sia looked at the heroine like a weird spice. Does she need to tell why someone should not be arrogant so straightforwardly?

Oh, the heroine needs lines!

Sia looked at them for a while then pulled her sleeves, "Shall I show you why I am so confident?"

She immediately rushed towards a comrade of the heroine's group. Picked him and threw him out from the gate since they were on the bottom floor.

Outside the gate, some zombies we're still roaming around.

Because that man was caught off guard by Sia's sudden operation, he got bitten by a zombie.

Sia took out a bomb from her space and threw it far away. This attracted the zombies so they went away.

Sia dragged that bitten man in again then looked at Iris, "Beg me!"

Iris widen her eyes. Her whole body spread gloom because she was really angry.

Then a friend of the bitten man couldn't control himself, "You bit*h, how dare you?"

That man immediately attacked Sia with fireballs. Smoke surrounded Sia. When the smoke clear, what they saw made them astonished!

A shield made of swords was protecting Sia.

Sia stretched out her hand and the shield broke into countless swords and flew towards her hand.

When it laid down on her hand, it already became only one sword.

Sia looked at the sword and commanded, "Change!"

The sword immediately changed to a gun.

Sia happily held the gun and pulled the trigger. A bullet hit the man who attacked her in his leg.

Sia blew over the smoke the gun was brewing. Normally the guns smoke because of firing but of course, the soulless end would not.

This idiotic devil weapon was smoking because it felt his reputation was tainted by transforming into a gun!

Sia actually cannot blame this weapon's retarded opinions. Because this weapon belongs to the Ancient Xianxia world where swords are the most honorable weapon.

As an ancient devil weapon, it must not like the shapes of modern weapons.

Sia looked at Iris and smiled, "Did you really think my power is only healing? Are you an idiot?" 

The gun on her hand buzzed. Damn owner, since when did it include in the catagory of her power?

It's an individual strong weapon! Respect it!

Iris looked at the heroine in front of her and felt bitter. So in the end, a cannon fodder stays cannon fodder. Even though she became stronger, heroine is still out of her league.

If Sia knew she would have laughed out loud. Who is the damn cannon fodder here?