108. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (1)

A⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ 5

"System, choose a dimension."

A red book with rose pattern appeared in front of Sia. Sia read the name of the book and immediately knew the genre.

'A Rose Wedding'

Must be a vampire genre.

The story is quite simple. The heroine is Serina le Valut, was sealed within coffin for 400 years and finally opened her eyes. She is a vampire royalty and the heir to the throne. But her uncle Rein le Valut, is currently ruling the vampire world and her existence is a threat to him.

The heroine could only seek shelter at Duke Eric de Roselto's , a blood duke and the male lead house until she gains her power and strengthen herself.

Serina was quite strong but because of being sealed her power weaken. Male lead Eric was loyal to the throne that's why he decided to help her.

While gaining power they strengthened their bond and fell in love. 

At first phrase of the story, Serina and Eric fought with the over blood people to get the throne. Finally after getting the throne, Their romance blossomed and also to strengthen their romance the 2nd phrase of story was battle against the vampire hunters.

A slow romance story, huh! Sia smirked, "The heroine is definitely a strong one since it's slow romance."

Why slow romance's heroine is strong? Mainly because these heroine rather has clear goal and had no interest in falling in love. Mainly because of the chasing of Male Lead, they agrees to fall in love.

For these type of heroine, Love doesn't matter. Which means Sia doesn't need to focus on the relationship of the main leads. Rather she has to make sure, Serina doesn't gets too much power.

Also she has to make sure the heroine doesn't get the wind of Sia being her calamitous star. Because this kind of heroine, will do anything for their goal!

So in this whole mission, she needs to work in dark. Like a shadow, she needs to be behind heroine and slowly cause harm to her.

This kind of mission..............makes her blood boil! It's been a while since she met this kind of mission requirement.

Sia smirked, "Finally, I found a suitable person for whom, I need to waste my brain cells."

[ ......................... ]

System felt that his host is weird, she seems to be excited to meet dangerous heroine.

[ Host, warning! There is no free skills for this world and next ones. Also system mall will be closed from now on ]

Sia licked her lip. That's oblivious. Like other transmigration stories, in this one the system will try to make host strong by stopping supplements. 

But she is not here without any plug-ins.

[ Transferring...........20%.................40%..................60%...................80%..........100% transferring now ]

Sia immediately felt her vision blackened!