9. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (7)

[ Host there is a problem! ]

What is it?

[ Host stay away from Lin Heng. He is also a host like you and more importantly he is one of the most famous host for having never failed in single mission. ]

Sia's eyes widen in shock. Just what kind of  luck she had , to face a host just coming into mission world for her first mission.

[ Host he is a dangerous person. There is a rumor that when he is in a mission world, other host in same world always get killed and failed in mission. ]

Hmm....so It's kill or be killed game, huh?

Sia looked at him and asked, "Are you going to kill me?"

Lin Heng laughed, "You are direct, huh."

He looked at Sia and laughed, "No I won't!"

Suddenly a sweet little girl came out of thin air and appeared beside Lin Heng. She said, "Isn't it system 606: Destroy the heroine? You are the host of the legendary system who had until now 3 host and 3 of them had perfect score for never failing in a mission. "

Sia asked , "Who are you?"

She replied , "I am system 101: Destroy the hero. I am system of Mo Ting ."

Sia asked, "Mo Ting?" Lin Hang said, "It's my name."

Suddenly Sia noticed that it was a little girl. Systems are invisible beings like her own system. How could a small child be a system?

So she immediately said, "How can you be a system? Are you illegitimate child of Lin Heng ?"

Lin Heng : ................

System 101: .................

[ ..................]

[ Host what are you saying ]

"Then why don't you have a body? I thought all system are like you invisible."

Lin heng laughed at her and said, "If a system successfully nurtures a host who has an excellent score the system higher ups grant system a wish. 101 wished for a physical body."

Hearing this Sia asked her system, "What did you ask for? "

[ Freedom of choosing my own host. ]

Sia asked, "That voice I heard when I was dying was yours?"

[ Affirmative ]

She felt a headache. Lin Heng asked,
"What's your name? "

Sia said, "I think it's Ximen Yu Yue."

He said, "Not this one but real one." She said, "Oh! Sia Wright."

Then he extended his hand towards Sia and said, "I am looking forward how you destroy the heroine."

Sia smirked at him and said, "Alas who knows I might destroy the hero as well! Beware!"

Mo Ting let out a chuckle.

"I will be waiting...."