99. Play Game and Solve the family problems (14)

Sia pushed Mo Ting and said, "Now don't make trouble. Who was that girl?"

Mo Ting smirked, "Are you jealous?"

Sia looked at the happy puppy in front of her who was swaying his imaginable tail left and right and broke his happiness, "Judging from your reaction there, you should be here to meet me but on your way to my room that person cling on you.......So why should I be jealous?"

Mo Ting's imaginary puppy ears dropped. He sulked, "Sometimes, I really wish you could be a dumb person."

Sia smiled, "Sorry to disappoint but my IQ and EQ both is online."

Mo Ting smirked, "Your IQ wasn't online when you thought my system as my illegitimate daughter though."

Sia became silent. She then said, "If you think that being in that stupid plot line, my IQ will not drop then you are mentally handicapped."

An arrow flew and stuck Mo Ting on head........Mentally handicapped?!

Ignoring the sinking face of Mo Ting, Sia sat on the sofa and continued to play. After a few minutes, seeing Mo Ting still standing like a statue she sighed.

She said, "Come here and feed me. Do your duty as a boyfriend."

Mo Ting immediately threw all his thoughts out of window and jumped happily towards Sia.

Placing the spoon in front of Sia's pink lips, he said, "So, I am your boyfriend."

While operating the game, Sia asked, "You don't want to?"

Mo Ting nodded. Sia stopped playing the game and looked at him.

Mo Ting happily said, "I want to be your husband. The position of boyfriend in insecure, the position of husband is solid!"

Sia slowly smiled then burst out laughed, "Hahaha, have you forgotten the thing called divorce?"

Mo Ting's face sunk. Now there seems to be no absolute position which is secured forever. His face become ugly.

Sia looked at the childish sulking face of the man in front of her. He seems to have gotten more cuter. 

Sia stretched out her hand and pinched Mo Ting's cheek, "Don't worry, be good and your position will be secured."

Mo Ting confusedly looked at Sia. Somehow, this sentence feels wrong.......very wrong!

Sia again went back to level up.....She has already entered the level ranking board and placed 2nd. A few more levels and the male lead will be down.

{ Ding........Congrats on finishing your quest. Rewards: Random title (2x) }

Sia thought for a while then evilly smirked. She searched the ID's of Male Lead and Female Lead and gifted them the titles.

The Male Lead and Female Lead who was messaging each other suddenly received a system message.

{ Congratulations to Dark Knight....you have been gidfted the title of 'Scam Man' by Let's destroy Fl's }

{ Congratulations to Overkill....you have been gifted the title of 'Scam Man's GF' by Let's destroy Fl's }

[Dark Knight: ...................]

]Overkill: .....................]

[Passer by gamers : ..........................]

[Eating Melon: I just love her! *Eating-melon-seed-while-watching-dog-blood-drama*]