117. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (10)

A man wearing hood suddenly appeared in the meeting room of vampire hunters. Immediately all vampire hunters took out their weapon.

The man chuckled, "I mean no harm so you can put down your weapons."

Then he took down his hood. Short black hair was dazzling with his charming face.

One of the vampire hunter asked, "Who are you?"

The man smiled, "A well-wisher, I guess."

Then he took out some papers and passed them to a nearby vampire hunter.

The vampire hunter looked at the papers for a while and his face became ugly. He immediately passed the papers to a high ranked vampire hunter.

The whole meeting went on for total four hours, at the end of meeting the boss of vampire hunters league asked the mysterious man, "If we ever wish to contact you, how will we do so?"

The man smiled, "I will come by myself, no need to find me." Then he jumped out of window.

Just as his feet touched the ground, a fierce wind swiped and he appeared into a luxurious room.

The man took down his hood. Sia looked at him and snapped.

Immediately Mo Ting restored his real appearance. He walked over to Sia and said, "My work is quite done."

Sia nodded then glanced at Mo Ting's neck.

Her body has been asleep for long time and by nature she is hungry. She could clearly see the blood vein bulging on Mo Ting's neck. Her pink tongue swiped over her lips.

Mo Ting of course saw the strange looks on Sia's eyes. He kneeled in front of Sia and dragged his collar down.

Long white neck appeared before Sia.
If she was still human, she would have appreciated the beautiful skin in front of her but now she is a vampire.  The only though dominating her mind is delicious food!!

Want to take a bite!

Sia's cold fingers traced the neck of No Ting.  She placed her soft lips on the bulging vein which has been enchanting her for a while. Mo Ting shuddered at the soft touch on his neck.

Sia slowly said, "Don't worry,  I will be gentle!"

Mo Ting pouted. Why is she talking nonsense? Her sentence feels weird!

Long teeths grind into Mo Ting's neck. What simulation, what pleasure? Lies!! He only feels his blood getting emptied and pain!

Didn't she say she will be gentle? Why is now he feels she will suck him until he dies.

Sia finally pulled off then licked the place where she bit to erase the pain.

Mo Ting pitifully looked at Sia. Sia felt a little guilty then she slowly kissed Mo Ting eyes,  "Don't be unhappy OK?"

Mo Ting obediently hummed.