142. Keep the Bear Child Away (13)

[Host why aren't you doing anything? Have you forgotten that you have a mission to do? I mean, destroying the heroine]

It's been three days since the female lead saved the male lead but Sia who is supposed to break them apart is doing nothing but designing after buying designing skills from the system shop.

This almost made the system go crazy. If he had a human form, his form must be started to shed hairs already.

Sia smiled while sewing, "I am waiting."

[What are you waiting for]

'The birthday party of the little bear  child.'

[Why]

'Hmm, because there will a show which is worth looking forward to.'

Sia's phone buzzed. She looked through the SMS which was sent to her. It says, "All is done, miss. Happy Corporation."

Sia smiled looking at the phone. She then took out the 2nd sim of her phone then broke it into pieces then flushed it down.

She looked at her designs and smiled, "I am so excited."

Someone knocked on Sia's door. She walked over and opened the door. A maid uneasily said, "Miss, Master, and Madame asked you to go downstairs."

Sia frowned at the maid. Why is she so uneasy? What happened?

[Host, tell me what did you plan!? What was that message?! Did you get caught doing bad by the male lead or something]

'Chill, system! He is not that smart enough to catch me on something I have yet to do.'

Sia went down and what she saw made her completely speechless. Both of the original owner's parents were sitting strictly at the opposite of Mo Ting like they are some kind of criminal and confessing their crime in front of Police officer Mo Ting.

It's kinda funny! She could help but let out a small chuckle. But in this silent atmosphere, everyone heard her chuckle and looked at her.

Sia felt a little awkward with so many pairs of eyes on her. She slightly coughed and walked over. She wanted to sit next to Mo Ting but thinking for a while, she decided to sit next to her brother.

She asked, "Brother, don't you have office today?" Wen Xu just snorted. Sia finally asked the question which was bugging her, "What's going on here?"

Mr. Wen coughed to deepen his voice so that he could sound serious, "Major Ruan wants to take you out for sightseeing."

Sia was amused, "Is that so? Wait, I will get ready!" She immediately left to get ready.

Parents, "................" Left! Just like that!

Wen Xu, "................" Wait, where is the explanation of how you two got hooked?

Mo Ting, "..........." TvT Why leaving me behind in such an awkward situation? Come back!