101. Play Game and Solve the family problems (16)

"Miss , welcome home!" the housekeeper greeted Sia. Sia smiled and asked, "Where is mother?"

The housekeeper respectfully replied, "Madam is resting in her room." 

Sia nodded, "Ok, you can return to your work." The housekeeper respectfully retreated.

Sia climbed the stairs and stood in front of the room of original owner's.

She knocked trice and heard a soft voice, "Enter."

Sia entered the room and looked at the beautiful women who was brushing her hair. Seriously, she doesn't understand why a man need to find someone from outside when he has such a beautiful women in house.

Mother looked at Sia and smiled, "Little Mao, what brings you here?"

Sia coughed and said, "I have something really important to discuss with you."

Mother titled her head on a side. She wondered what her daughter suddenly had to say to her.

Sia slowly placed a paper in front of mother. Mother looked at the paper and seeing the title her face became pale. Divorce Agreement!

Mother looked at Sia shocked and said, "Little Mao, this is..........!?"

Sia sighed, "Mother, it's time you should break free of this painful relationship. He is no longer the man you loved. You have suffered enough. Now it's time to stop all suffering."

Mother looked out of window and sadly smiled, "You know, I was a good student. I had a lot of potential. My dad always praised me and said I will bring our family business to a new height. But your father was always insecure with me being more good than him. So I caged myself as a housewife. Now I have nothing in my hand. Dear, if I divorce I cannot support both of us and I don't want you to have such heavy burden on your shoulder."

Sia smiled after hearing her words. She didn't understand why the mother of original owner didn't divorce. Now it seems like the mother of original owner didn't divorce thinking of original owner.

Sia smiled and said, "Mother don't worry neither you or I need to support us. There is someone who will happily support us."

Mother became stunned and subconsciously asked, "Who?"

Sia slowly smiled and took out her phone which she has been holding and passed it to mother. Mother looked and saw it was connected to a call. Her hands trembled when she noticed the caller ID 'Grandfather'.

Sia smiled at mother, "I think you two need a good chat!"

Mother shakily placed the phone on her ear and greeted with a shaky voice, "Hello."

The other side said something to her which made her burst into tears.

[ Host you have called the Li head before entering the room and told him to listen. You are trying to make peace between them. But why ]

'That's the wish of original owner.'

[ Host there is no such thing. If there was it would have been mentioned in the mission ]

thinking about that fragile girl asking for help Sia smiled, "Not everything is expressed. Sometimes some wishes are buried deep within heart."

Sia went out of the room and closed the door to give mother privacy.

Now it's time to meet the Male Lead.