147. Keep the Bear Child Away (18)

Sia seems to be a little down these days. She had joined a Fashion competition, even won beautifully and got a lot of attention but her mood didn't change.

The Wen family members are quite nervous about it while Mo Ting just sighs.

This is the problem of being a destroyer. You may have to destroy even a happy family for your own mission.

The same goes for restorer... Sometimes they just get a mission where the male lead is just a cheating bastard but for their mission, they had to matchmaker the pure female lead with him.

As long as the world stands, it's ok. What happens to the pitiful female lead... They can just sigh for her!

Every job has its own advantages and disadvantages.

This kind of situation is not first for Sia but maybe because she had memory loss for some time which makes her unable to adapt to this way for some time.

In the end, Sia ended up in Mo Ting's care for some days as her family members thought, maybe Mo Ting can fix her mood.

Sia stood at the entrance of Mo Ting's apartment with complex emotions. Just how did she end up here? Oh well, just bear with it!

Sia turned on the TV and the first news was about the male lead getting bankrupt. Sia frowned...

She hasn't stretched her hands towards Chen Beichen yet but why did the male lead fall so easily?

Mo Ting sat next to her and saw through her emotion.

He said, "The second male lead did it. Of course, I had a hand behind. The second lead found out the misery of Lin Xi Hua was caused by an admirer of Chen Beichen and started on him. He also handled all about Lin Xi Hua's black material. I must say, the second male lead is shadily good."

Sia laughed, "What kind of new word is this 'Shadily'?" Mo Ting shrugged, "Don't know but it suits him."

[Host, are you better now]

Sia smiled at its concern. The system has been nagging her for a while but she kept silent. Today she is feeling a little better.

Sia asked, "System did the cupid system stopped following us? Why no hidden missions? They gave a pretty good amount of LP!"

[What does hidden mission has to do with cupid system]

'Obviously hidden mission has everything to do with cupid system. It appeared every time when I and Mo Ting were not together."

[Host, you gotta change that thinking or you will get pitted]

"As if!"

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sia looked at Mo Ting. Mo Ting stood up and opened the door. After a while, under Sia's astonished eyes she saw him coming with female lead Lin Xi Hua and Chen Beiting.

Lin Xi Hua bowed to Sia and sat opposite of her. Chen Beiting didn't sit no matter how much she requested. In the end, Mo Ting grabbed him and made Chen Beiting sit next to him.

Sia coughed, "Miss Lin may I ask what brought you here?"

Lin Xi Hua suddenly broke into tears and said, "Please.... I beg you, please... Adopt my child!"

[Hidden Mission: Adopt Chen Beiting and give him a bright future. LP: 100,000]

Sia choked, "System you hideous bastard!"

[ 606 Error: Something has happened in the system world and a result the original soul of Wen Shu is not found. Host Sia Wright, you must live this life instead of Wen Shu. Only after you finish your hidden mission, you can return]

Sia massaged her forehead and asked the female lead, "Why?" Lin Xi Hua looked down and said, "I am marrying Yin Heng."

Sia looked at Mo Ting and mouthed, "Who the heck is Yin Heng." Mo Ting gestured, "Second Male lead."

The second male lead, huh!

Sia asked, "He doesn't allow your child with you?" Lin Xi Hua shook her head and replied, "Its not that.... He is a dangerous person. He has a lot of enemies, I am afraid Beiting will get in danger if he follows me."

Chen Beiting who was silent finally opened his mouth, "I don't need to follow neither need them to adopt me. I can live by myself."

Adults in the room wisely ignored his words. Sia picked Chen Beiting up and walked over the guest room.

She threw him on the bed then covered him with a blanket, "We adults are talking. A child is not needed. You sleep!"

Then locked the door from outside!

Chen Beiting, "............." He is doubtful about his future now!