37. CEO wishes to Run Away (16)

'By the way system what is the ML doing now?'

[ He was trying to coax Emma. Now he is going home defeated ]

'Enn it was bound to fail as it's Erika not Emma....'

Suddenly Ms.Blossom called, "CEO I got all the deals you wanted me to get." Sia smiled, "Enn...good."

He already invested a lot in these deals and if these deals suddenly taken away from him his company will fall.

Few more days and Daniel's company is down.

*Few days later*

"Breaking News: Emma Neilson the heir of Neilson family is going to marry The heir of Watson family, Dean Watson."

"Breaking News: The famous Cruss Inc. has gone under debt. The bank is currently sealing this company. From being successful Daniel Cruss is down to becoming poor."

Sia looked at the TV dumbly for a while. She had anticipated the fall of Cruss Inc. as she was the one who made sure of it but................

 Why is Erika marrying Dean Watson? Sia thought for a while as she didn't  think Erika had a mission of marrying someone.

'System give me Erika's number.'

Sia called Erika after getting her number from the system.

"Hey, why are you getting married?"

Erike whined, "Wuwuwu Sia I never wanted to get married. I just wanted to leave this world after finishing my mission wuwuwu." (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Then why are you getting married?"

She cried, "Mo Ting threatened me that he will kill me if I don't." (ಥ﹏ಥ)

'Mo Ting! What benefit will he get if Erika marries someone?'

[ Host Mo Ting's main mission is to destroy the hero. Since you destroyed Daniel's company Daniel's last hope was Emma and with Emma marrying he destroyed the last hope of Daniel. With this he finished his main mission ]

'Wow just wow! He is truly a manipulating bastard!'

[ Host don't curse ah! The more you curse the more jinxed you will get ]

'Since I cannot beat him let me take out my frustration by cursing!'

[ Host.......]

Suddenly Sia's phone rang....She looked and saw grandpa calling. She immediately took the call. "Grandpa what's up? It's odd for you to call me in office time."

But she didn't hear the gentle tone of grandpa but a raged grandpa shouting, "Get your pathetic self in front of me right now."  Saying this he cut the call. 

While Sia sat there with the phone close to her ear in daze. What the heck happened?

She immediately took her car and dashed towards grandpa's house. When she reached home she saw a scene that made me very mad!

What the heck is he doing here?┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Sia saw Mo Ting sitting opposite of a fuming grandpa sipping on tea slowly.

Sia walked towards grandpa. Seeing me grandpa said," You how could you.......I thought I raised you as virtuous women!"

What is happening? Can anyone tell her?

Mo Ting gave Sia his phone. Sia took and and saw a video, there she left a hotel room and after a while a messy Mo Ting emerged from the room.

Sia was shocked. This.......When did this happen?

"You two are getting married in three days."

I swear I am gonna kill this Mo Ting!!!
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Sia glared at Mo Ting....Suddenly  a message in her phone.

She looked and saw it was from Mo Ting, "Trying to prove this video is fake won't work after all this was made by my system."

Sia really wanted to kill this Mo Ting.