59. The Past Which Always Hunts (2)

She had went out to play for a while. She returned home early as she felt something wrong is going to happen.

She felt insecured leaving her parents and brother at home. But when she returned what she saw?......Fire

Their whole building was on fire. Her body was paralyzed. She was scared of fire and because of this no matter how much she tried she couldn't take a step towards the building. 

She kept saying in her heart that she needs to save her family but her small foots won't take a step.

She also couldn't shout as if she had lost all her power to shout. Taking her all courage and energy she shouted, " MOM! DAD! BROTHER!" Tears started to fell from her eyes. Her legs shook and she fell onto the ground.

"Mrs.Mo, the building next door was caught on fire!" Mrs.Mo a famous fixer with good looks looked at the staff who came running.

Leaving her work she asked,"What do you mean?" The staff said, "The power panel's direction was switched and as a result the building next door was caught on fire." 

Mrs.Mo asked with concern, "How did this happen?" The staff said, "The CC TV footage caught Restorer Jack flirting with the female fixer and accidentally changed the direction by pressing the director."

Mrs.Mo was vexed, "That bloody skirt chaser! Just how many girls he tried to take advantage off! And now look what he did! He must rot in jail."

"I am afraid my dear that it won't happen." said Mr.Mo while entering the room. Mrs.Mo asked, "Why not?" Mr.Mo said, "Politics my dear, politics." Mrs.Mo said, "But even the CC TV footage caught him."

Mr.Mo said, "I am afraid that new fixer will be sacrificed by the higher ups to save him." Mrs.Mo asked, "Are the people aright?" Mr.Mo said, "None survived." Mrs.Mo was shocked.  

She immediately corrected her appearance and said, "I am going to take a look." Mr.Mo knew it was just impossible to stop his wife from having her way so he let her be, "Dear be careful." 

Mrs.Mo smiled, "Darling, you better go home early today. Remember to remind Mo Ling to practice and make sure to stop Mo Ting from practicing. He is pushing himself too much." Mrs.Mo then rushed towards the teleportation terminal. 

After the address was written down the terminal immediately transferred her in front of the building. The smell of burn was still fresh. The fire brigade had already extinguished the fire. She looked at the ruin in front of her. It was giving a sad vibe.

Mrs.Mo clenched her fists. The building had forty floor which means there was at last eighty families. None of them survived. Hatred danced within her heart. People had started to gather around. She mustn't stay any longer.

Just as she was about to leave a small figure entered her vision.